Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bret Ludwig
Forum: Cat rescue March 31st 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 1
Posted By Bret Ludwig
Bret Ludwig said...(And, he should know!)

http://birdstuff.blogspot.com/2007/12/shoot-feral-cats.html

Bret Ludwig said...

I can say from experience that shooting ferals works-if done
consistently and persistently.

Ferals exist in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 13th 07, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bret Ludwig
Bret Ludwig, animal lover, acknowledges Australian new, better idea

On Oct 12, 8:46 pm, Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!
wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:21 pm, Bret Ludwig wrote:

I love animals. In their place, the wild, or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 12th 07, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bret Ludwig
Bret Ludwig, animal lover, acknowledges Australian new, better idea

I love animals. In their place, the wild, or in human affairs when
managed properly.

Songbirds make the summer more pleasant. In the US, songbird
populations have been decimated by starlings, a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 12th 07, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bret Ludwig
The mass murderer of cats, Bret Ludwig

Andrew blows out of his fundament:

"Bret Ludwig is a fascist who wants to control his betters with
violence:

Bret Ludwig wrote:
the Nazis would have put you to work at...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 12th 07, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bret Ludwig
The mass murderer of cats, Bret Ludwig

Ludwig to a T.

Cat haters often hate women, police, tourists, back-packers, the taxman,
public servants, and have tattoos and a criminal record.

I have no tats, my next door neighbor is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 12th 07, 12:58 AM Posted to rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By Bret Ludwig
The mass murderer of cats, Bret Ludwig

Innards of the balls were swiftly removed with a scalpel in about 10
seconds and maybe a stitch inserted,
but I don't remember too many stitches.
The cat made quite a verbal protest of...
Forum: Cat rescue August 16th 06, 01:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By Bret Ludwig
Colorado big-cat sanctuary closing, animals need food money

Matthew wrote:
"Bret Ludwig" Still a troll always a troll Worthless
as the day you were born

Haven't you put a gun in your mouth yet and done the world a favor

Why...
Forum: Cat rescue August 15th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By Bret Ludwig
Colorado big-cat sanctuary closing, animals need food money

wrote:
snip

People like you are the reason there are no troll rescue organization,
Bret. :p

If you really knew anything about big cats you'd know they are...
Forum: Cat rescue August 15th 06, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By Bret Ludwig
Colorado big-cat sanctuary closing, animals need food money

wrote:
snip

New homes are being sought in other sanctuaries across the country for
155 animals. But if food money runs out before all animals are placed,
some...
Forum: Cat rescue August 3rd 06, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 0
Posted By Bret Ludwig
Feral Cats Meet the New Boss

The Ruger Mini-30 has completely revised the economics of feral cat
elimination. At just a few cents per round, the 7.62x39mm WarPac
cartridge provides superb penetration even with FMJ ball ammo and...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10