Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Starr da Dogg
Forum: Cat community October 16th 19, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By Starr da Dogg
A tribute to Ali Ridgeback

Ali and I never actually met, but my hoomin Paw used to read to me about
her from Facebook. There was much to admire about Ali - how she lived
much longer than the vets initially said she would,...
Forum: Cat community April 21st 13, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Starr da Dogg
I love dis video!

Naow it's been 2 weeks. I kin even RUN as that yard is clear anna i
knows were the fences, wood pile anna other bits are.

enyway, I'z Iowna. New member ob this house.

OH, PS, iffin...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 13, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Starr da Dogg
I love dis video!

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 17, 10:26Â*am, Ranger McDude wrote:
Forum: Cat community April 14th 13, 03:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Starr da Dogg
On the Beach

[A large and enthusiastic golden dog with permanent eye makeup
gallops after the ball, pounces on it, throws it into the air, then
runs back to Lucy Lu, drops the ball, and meows at...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 13, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Starr da Dogg
On the Beach

On Tue, 19 Mar 2013 19:37:48 -0700, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

Oh boy, is this fun or what? Maybe Starr will let me ride on her.
I promise not to scratch. Yes, Starr is a sweet dog, for sure. and so...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 13, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By Starr da Dogg
On the Beach

Lucy Lu walks up to Samanfa and Starr. "Hi, doggies. I never met doggies
before. You are both so friendly and kow how to play with kitties. Here,
let me toss the ball for you."

Lucy Lu

[A...
Forum: Cat community July 6th 11, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Starr da Dogg
A dog's adventure

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:11:52 -0500, Gramby wrote:

Hihi Star Da Dogg, we oour houze lubz doggies. Dere iz one at da
grambys barekittens house but we don’t git to see herself anni more
sinze...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 11, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Starr da Dogg
A dog's adventure

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 14:06:45 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

well ursef kan bizit anee time, Trudi, thinkin der mite be a page inna
skort buk fur poochez,

Thank you! I will! This is a very friendly...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 11, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Starr da Dogg
A dog's adventure

Hihi! Starr da Dogg here again.

Sure enough, yesterday da humans decided it was time to go back to
Illinois. I decided to ride with Mama in her car, 'cause she has more
room and 'cause I didn't...
Forum: Cat community July 5th 11, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Starr da Dogg
A dog's adventure

Fangu for telling sutxh a gud storee. Mine Uncl Bill snippd part ob it
butted he loved it two. Isn' it nise dat efferyon we meet is a gudgud
fren, or ALmos efferywun. I lov humans and kitties...
Forum: Cat community July 4th 11, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Starr da Dogg
A dog's adventure

Hello, kitties! I have never posted here before, but since I live with
kitties I figgered I could maybe post here anyway. I hope that's ok.

My name is Starr da Dogg. I live in Illinois with 4...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11