A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Loss of appetite, sores, anisocoria; what's wrong with my cat? by mh77
After reading some very insightful posts here, I've decided to register to ask for your help. My cat Dicky is not doing well at all, and after a number of tests and visits to the vet, I'm not much wiser. Any tips or advice are more than welcome. Dicky is a male tabby of 11 years old, I've had both...
Yesterday 09:31 PM
by Peter W.[_2_] Go to last post
2 26 Cat health & behaviour
Weeble :( by Magic Mood Jeep[_3_]
I don't post on here very often, but wanted those of you not on FB to hear this from me: Weeble is 16. Has his annual cold, but for the first time I am very worried over it. He's not wanting to eat, losing weight. We are getting several syringes of puree gooshy food into him a day (along with...
Yesterday 05:46 PM
by jmcquown[_2_] Go to last post
5 35 Cat anecdotes
Post-Jellicle Ball 2019 by cshenk
Daisy-chan looks about and smiles, especially at Benni who is hugging Prince. She notes the Buffet table is being refreshed with breakfast and goes over to join the line as a few add some final logs to the fire to ward off the early chill and damp. Rocky wets some acorns and adds them to a long...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Yesterday 03:41 PM
by ann Go to last post
19 238 Cat community