Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: HRFLTiger
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By HRFLTiger
Please could a Dog have some RB purrs?

How very, very sad for such an elderly person to lose her pets so close
together. Does she have another kitty to keep her company? I sure hope
so... :-(

Mega purrs on the way for Milo, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By HRFLTiger
Software that prevents cats from emailing

On 31 May, 05:44, Gabey8 wrote:
http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9724139-1.html?tag=nefd.only

My first thought, upon seeing the topic line, was "Horrors!" Then I
realized...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 1st 07, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By HRFLTiger
Please could a Dog have some RB purrs?

Please could Milo have some RB purrs as she makes her journey today?
Milo owns my 86 year old next door neighbour, Mary, and today, because
she has cancer of the kidneys and her quality of life has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 07, 11:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 42
Posted By HRFLTiger
I think it's almost time - TW

I'm hesitating with this decision because she doesn't seem to be in any pain
or distress (except when she gets lost), but I know the dementia will only
get worse as the tumor in her brain...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 07, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 46
Posted By HRFLTiger
Katie RB

My Katie girl was helped to the
Bridge about 10 a.m. this morning, I held her head as the vet gave
the shot, and she went quickly. We held her for a while, and kissed
her goodbye.////

Many...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 29th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By HRFLTiger
But mom, it's RAW!!!

Haven't been around for a while as I've been pretty sick with flu for
the last couple of weeks, so many purrs to those who need them.

The Miles felines are in fine fettle, apart from a minor...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 11th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By HRFLTiger
Pam Shirk Update 10:30 GMT Fri 11th May

Hi guys,

I've just spoken to Pam Shirk as of 22:30 GMT, and she seems in good
spirits. She has been downgraded into the Stepdown unit (whatever that
is) which suggests that they are getting things...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 07, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By HRFLTiger
Another Hoolikittie '05 birthday

On 20 Apr, 16:52, "Irulan" wrote:
Tomorrow, April 21, my sweet Lily was born
somewhere in the streets of Montgomery County, MD.

Happy PURR DAY Miss Lily USA. :o)

Lots of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 20th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By HRFLTiger
Pet food Recall 20 April - ROYAL CANIN

Royal Canin are recalling some pet foods. It seems that Rice protien
used in some of the foods is contaminated.

http://www.royalcanin.us/

Helen M
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By HRFLTiger
Question for a friend's cat

On 8 Apr, 00:04, "Jane" wrote:

I have a theory about this. My Fin was likewise a very LARGE cat, and
he had a traumatic first year, being a tossed cat. Spot had 4 homes
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 07, 12:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 51
Posted By HRFLTiger
Casper (RB)

On 12 Apr, 01:24, Lucy's Mom wrote:
My beautiful blue-eye'd baby is gone. Ultrasound showed a mass
pressing on her liver and causing all the problem. Gall bladder...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By HRFLTiger
We have a dog!

.. Very
encouraging! She is also doing this hilarious behaviour of rolling
around on her back in her bed, twisting and wagging her tail, mouth open
and making huffy grunty sounds :-)) She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By HRFLTiger
We have a dog!

I was always a dog owner and aware how to set the boundaries for them.
Imagine my surprise when my cats adopted me and accepted no boundaries
whatsoever!
To say it was a learning curve would...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By HRFLTiger
Mommy, we're HOOOOLIGANS!!!

I've just had a very special first ferret-experience....

I was washing up my dishes by hand. Miss Lily Whiskers likes to
supervise by sitting on the windowsill by the sink and playing with
the soap...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 07, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By HRFLTiger
!!! Problems with Supermarket Pet food, IAMS and Eukaneuba....

Heads up folks - Problems with Supermarket Petfoods. This was
forwarded to me from another list.

The link to the AP story is given below. Cats & dogs have died after
eating store-brand food from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 07, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 60
Posted By HRFLTiger
We have a dog!

What a very sweet mutt. :) And I say that as an owner of a scruffy
black and tan collie x GSD, so I'm a little bias anyway. ;)

Handy hint for keep dogs away from catfood... Put a childgate with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 8th 06, 01:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By HRFLTiger
Another sad anniversary

I wonder if anyone ever forgets the date one of their beloved kitties
goes to the RB. I know I won't.///

Nope, they are etched on my brain.

Polly my beloved torite girl was 17 March 1993
Sir...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 24th 06, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By HRFLTiger
Brief Miles Family Update.

Hi folks,

We've had a major internet crash in the Miles household with my
broadband internet provider, so I have had to scrounge a computer to
post at the school where I am doing my teacher...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 06, 09:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By HRFLTiger
I'm in the doghouse, LOL!

She's already extracting her revenge... she headbutted my cup of tea
and it went straight in my lap.... ;o)

Helen M

On Nov 2, 1:10 am, Kreisleriana wrote:
On Wed, 1 Nov...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 06, 09:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By HRFLTiger
I'm in the doghouse, LOL!

Robbie was an indoor cat in the USA, and he crept outside when my
parents were away without a collar. He presents as feral when he is
stressed so could have been PTS for biting or anything if he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 06, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By HRFLTiger
I'm in the doghouse, LOL!

All our local vets & rescue organisations routinely scan strays.

I've had situations where my cats have been picked up by well meaning
strangers and taken to the vet as supposed strays. I recall an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 2nd 06, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By HRFLTiger
Oh my goodness....

I'm advised that apparently it is a common affliction known as "Ferret
Maths"....

"What's one more?"

LOL!

Helen M