Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lady J USA
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 26th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Lady J USA
Fatty Tumor or Cyst?

My 3 year old Female Tortishell cat has a lump on her left breast
bone. She is not fixed but she shares the house with 2 fixed males.
The mass moves around. It is about an inch in length. I don't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Lady J USA
Another Kitten Update

Rhonda wrote:
I'm glad he's still around.

He really does need a good vet check. I can't believe your vet wouldn't
do anything. Do he/she even suggest checking for worms? He could also
take...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 7th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Lady J USA
Another Kitten Update

Well the kitten is no longer bleeding in his stool however he still has
potty issues.
I did notice that his butt was deformed, and his butt bleeds. Talked
with the local humane society and they...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 27th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Lady J USA
DON'T BUY OTC WORMER Kitten Update

bluemaxx wrote:
The diarrhea the kitten has could be caused by any number of things...
worms, a reaction to any shots given by the vet of his previous owners; a
medical condition and even a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 26th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Lady J USA
Kitten Update

cybercat wrote:
"Lady J USA" wrote in message
I think the litte guy that I found on my doorstep is doing...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 26th 06, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Lady J USA
Kitten Update

I think the litte guy that I found on my doorstep is doing better.
Yesterday he had diarea, still had blood in the stool though. but after
a while his pooping eased up completely. When I went to get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 25th 06, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Lady J USA
Kitten

addicted wrote:
Lady J USA wrote:
I found a kitten at our doorstep this morning

I bet kitten is very happy you opened the door

im sure once you start feeding him, yule figure out the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 25th 06, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By Lady J USA
Kitten

I found a kitten at our doorstep this morning, it is the sweetest
little thing. I took it in, but I am consernced it may be sick. I gave
it a bath becuase of his smell, and I noticed he was covered...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8