===== Nick Andrews plays it straight ======

From: "Nick Andrews"
Newsgroups: alt.guitar.rickenbacker
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 18th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Why did Barry cause all this ruckus?

In article ,
says...

can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
here and why noon...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
IBEN JACKS OFF HERE IS PROOF

On Mar 17, 2:41 pm, "Barry" edited:
On Mar 17, 1:22 pm, "parrish the thought"
He can't put his ego in check long enough to realize that if he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 17th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
IBEN JACKS OFF HERE IS PROOF

On Mar 16, 11:56 pm, "IBen Getiner" wrote:
Who is Nic Andrews anyway....? An old ex-'life's-partner'....?

It's *supposed* to be *my* real name.

Barry can't get to the real...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

On Mar 16, 2:19 pm, "bookie" wrote:
christ what a ****!

Careful. Blasphemy is baad.

I doubt your spelling, grammar and punctuation are spot on perfect are
they?

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 07, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blocked your IP dumbass

On Mar 16, 1:45 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
Tb via email & let me know Barry, ok.
Don't forget to use the pass code & the path number first so that I
know it is you,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 07, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

On Mar 16, 12:12 am, "sheelagh" wrote:
You miss led poor individual.

Who is this "miss led" woman? Are you taking another hilarious shot
at the English...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blocked your IP dumbass

On Mar 15, 7:30 pm, "Barry" wrote:
Oh hell, I almost enjoy exploiting his ignorance.
It's easy when they are as vain as Nick Andrews

Ignorance? Look in the mirror,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 07, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Why did Barry get banned from eSnips? He didn't, I just blocked your IP dumbass

On Mar 15, 7:56 am, Barry wrote:
parrish the thought wrote:
enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now

of course IIIII know this is just a little...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 07, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Why did Barry get banned from eSnips?

enquiring minds want to know

make up a good lie, now