A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
New resident by Helen Wheels
Ah, the newsgroup is still here! It's been a good while but I still recognise a few names from years ago. Hope you're all well. So a new kitten has adopted me, and what a start to his life here. He showed up in my yard about 6 weeks ago now, There he was, waiting by the back door when I got home...
Yesterday 05:01 PM
by Bill Nak Go to last post
1 13 Cat anecdotes
Pic of Buffy in her Kitty Barrel by jmcquown[_2_]
She's so pretty! https://i.postimg.cc/jdPwdcLc/buffybarrel423.jpg Jill
Yesterday 03:50 PM
by Helen Wheels Go to last post
6 109 Cat anecdotes