Showing results 1 to 25 of 327
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: wafflycat
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By wafflycat
Purrleese! A cat of manners would not sniff a laydee *there!*

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
I need to speak to you, Helen and can't through on private mail.

Tweed
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 09:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By wafflycat
The Mighty Huntress rules!

wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:

[Waffles hunting story snipped]

She is indeed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By wafflycat
The Mighty Huntress rules!

Considering she's an old lady cat, minus fangs, only one eye... she's a
feisty and magnificent cat. And once again defies the vet: "Now she's only
got one eye, so no depth perception, she won't be...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 21st 08, 10:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By wafflycat
Hospitalized - purrs please

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

I'm in the hospital with a raging soft tissue infection centered om my
right...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 19th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By wafflycat
Purrleese! A cat of manners would not sniff a laydee *there!*

wrote in message
wafflycat wrote:

Anyhow, I have a cat who has one brain cell and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 08, 08:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By wafflycat
Latest on KFC

She sounds pretty lively to me, I would hope that means it's not yet her
time to go. Purrs will continue for the elderly lady to be well for some
time still.

I'm echoing the above
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By wafflycat
Purrleese! A cat of manners would not sniff a laydee *there!*

*chortle*

I was in the garden for a while so I let The Laydeez out of their run so
they could free-range the garden under supervision with a wary eye out for
Mr Fox. I put out a dish of steamed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 18th 08, 06:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By wafflycat
Cyd Charisse- RIP

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Remember this unearthly, green-clad goddess?
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 08, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By wafflycat
Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

"wafflycat" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By wafflycat
Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

"tanadashoes" wrote in message

tasteless drivel without any value

I've posted this before

Oh no, I wouldn't...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By wafflycat
Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

U SED ROK BUNS-- RNT THR ROKS IN EM????

LUV DANTE

Shuddint say this, but when the hoomin has bin cookin... think volcanic.
Think solidified lava. Think basalt. Think steaming mounds from...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 08, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By wafflycat
Nothing but a bunch of vivisectionist"s

Old fashioned rock buns

8oz self-raising flour
pinch salt
4oz butter or margarine
40z mixed dried fruit
pinch mixed spice
2oz caster sugar
1 medium egg (preferrably from own hen!)
milk to mix
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 08, 06:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By wafflycat
Yowlet here

jioc ewf8320y5 pm8911;0pfew- +mkdsl#edi core
jioewc
dsitoqnvb nm cy583-18c
fds
fs9jr021pfkrq
643qgv6
4

!
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By wafflycat
Please could Cleo have some purrs?

Multitudinous purrs and good vibes heading Cleo's way from Norfolk
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By wafflycat
PING Francis!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Well, I think it comes with the territory, Francis. The math goes like,
one hen...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By wafflycat
PING Francis!

"wafflycat" wrote in message

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 08, 01:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By wafflycat
PING Francis!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

Hey Francis! Do other cats make fun of you for your chicken friends?

Take a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 08, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By wafflycat
Caliban needs captioning

"Marina" wrote in message
I think this one just screams for a LOL caption. Any suggestions?

Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 08, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By wafflycat
Professor Nox

"Enfilade" wrote in message

You can imagine how hard it is to concentrate on speed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By wafflycat
Why did the chicken cross the road? OT Political humor

"Jack Campin - bogus address" wrote in message
WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?

BARACK OBAMA:
The...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 11th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats
Replies: 5
Posted By wafflycat
food for kidney trouble cat?