Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Exocat
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 3rd 07, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Exocat
Poll: Forgotten Tongues

"mlbriggs" wrote
I am wondering if this is more common in cats with Persian genes? MLB

Doubt it: my Bandit (white & black DSH) has shorthaired moggie + siamese
blood,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 06, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Exocat
Candle Group for Potjie(RB)

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote
My condolences to Tish and her dad, and the rest of their family on
Potjie/Jet's passing.

Since it *did* make me feel better when Natasha crossed the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 30th 06, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Exocat
Potjie RB

"Tish" wrote
I'm very, very upset to have to tell you that my father's much beloved
cat Potjie, a.k.a. Jet, died this morning.

How awful.

Heartfelt condolences to all...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 29th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Exocat
A seasonal e-card for RPCA owners & owned from the Exocat clowder

"Marina" wrote
http://img168.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=75368_Card1_122_529lo.jpg

My, my, Claudius has grown into a big handsome boy, hasn't he? Seasonal
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 28th 06, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By Exocat
DVRs

"Stormmee" wrote
its the copy protection I want to deal with, we don't want to do anything
but copy the tapes we already have to try and reduce the wear factor,
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 24th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Exocat
A seasonal e-card for RPCA owners & owned from the Exocat clowder

Hiya folks

Not in the card-exchange as I couldn't possibly do the dozens of overseas
mailings & don't feel comfortable with being a permanent recipient only so I
compiled a composite portrait of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 20th 06, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Exocat
[RB] Natasha

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
My little girl Natasha crossed The Bridge at about 3:30 PM today. She
was 19 years, 8 months, and 4 days old.

A lovely tribute

Renewed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 19th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 71
Posted By Exocat
[Possible TW] Natasha has Appointment this Afternoon

Jeanne wrote:

Somewhere along the line last night I realized that she was telling me
she wanted to go now. I don't know how I know this, I just do. I think
most people here know what I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 17th 06, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Exocat
Anniversay day

LO Gang

Three years today since I joined, with a tribute to my beloved Aries who'd
been gone 10 years on that day.

Without getting mawkish about it, I'd just like to say "thanks" to the
regulars...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 86
Posted By Exocat
OMG! [OT]

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote
Knickers, on an adult male, are traditional, old school, OLD time
(note the emphasis) golf attire (at least in the US). The late Payne
Stewart used to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 4th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 49
Posted By Exocat
[OT] New Job

"CatNipped" wrote in
Well, there's only one bad thing I can say about this job, and that's the
long commute (an hour and a half each way).

Glad to hear you've had such a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 06, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Exocat
Has Vino joined the revolution?

A friend sent me this:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i51/brainpicker/****edpussy.gif

Britta, has Vino been using the Teleporter much lately to visit Nox?

Purrs
Gordon (watching his back) & the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 06, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Exocat
The Longest day of my life

"Lesley" wrote
I lost the plot today!

Purrs from us lot in Cornwall that you pull through.

I'd be inclined to have Dave insist that he is home by Christmas even if he
has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 06, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 58
Posted By Exocat
Purrs for kilikini

"kilikini" wrote
I'm hoping they got it all........... I do NOT want to do this again. It
really kind of stinks. (Literally, I haven't showered in a week. -...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 06, 10:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Exocat
Introducing Pudding and Libby

wrote in message
Lamentably late, might I add, as they've been part of the extended
family for some months already.

Better late than never - they're gorgeous :)

Purrs
Gordon...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 06, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Exocat
family and friends

"Marina" wrote
I visited my sister yesterday and took the camera along to snap some photos
of her cats.

Delightful pics, thanks for sharing them :)

Purresident...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 27th 06, 10:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Exocat
[OT] Back From New Orleans - With Pictures! - Long

"CatNipped" wrote
First, a bit of commentary...

Thank you CN for that valuable insight into the ruins of your old home town.
A harrowing experience even to one with no...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Exocat
boxes and chairs and saunas

"Marina"
I ordered something on-line and it arrived in a nice cat-sized box with
some nice packing paper inside.

Wow, that is one pair of happy pussycats! :)

Miranda...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Exocat
[OT] YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"CatNipped" wrote
I was offered a better job.

Best of British Luck with it, CN, we're all purring for you bigtime!

Whatever happens I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!

Very best...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 11th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Exocat
We're #11 on Webshots

"Marina" I just received this bunch of
statistics from Webshots. Apparently my
pictures are at number 11 in the Cats category. I see Magic is at number
8.
Congrats...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 06, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Exocat
Sam Update 9:02 p.m. EDT

"Julie and Sam" wrote in message
The Phone Rang! Sam is doing well.

Big recovery purrs for Sam from us lot!

Gordon, Bandit, Snowball, Claudius & Raki

Forum: Cat anecdotes October 19th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 21
Posted By Exocat
Purr request

"shirley" wrote
I've just come home from an appointment with an Ophthalmic Consultant at
the hospital.....I may be developing a Macular Hole in my left eye,

Left Eye...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 4th 06, 09:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Exocat
Sebastien's obsession with bottle caps!

"Christina Websell" wrote
I thought it was funny too. But sigh sometimes I wish that *my* kitties
would play..but they don't. I suppose they get all the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Exocat
If we ever needed purrs

"Lesley" wrote
Dave got taken to hosp Friday may be serious

All purrs PLEASE

MS has been siggested along with the big C might be not as major but
he is in is for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 25th 06, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Exocat
[OT] I'm Back - Lightly

"CatNipped" wrote
My arm is *still* swollen (after 9 weeks and 2 weeks out of the cast!!!),
and still hurts a lot, so I still haven't been doing any
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27