Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Adam[_3_]
Forum: Cat community November 17th 12, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Ball begins

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Mimzy sed she would love to dance with Unka Adam too.

Of course, Mimzy!

Adam
--
"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it" ... Louise
Forum: Cat community November 17th 12, 03:29 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Du pozt hur notes sumtymz, fur awlla rpcc tu reed.

Some of Louise's time in Tasmania was taken up by a deep philosophical
question which she never satisfactorily...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 12, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Ball begins

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I wyll danze wiff yu iffin yu wantz.
Sunnydance hazint arift bak yet, an I kno he wudint mynd.

Why, thank you, Petunia! I'd love to.

Adam

Wunnwedol,...
Forum: Cat community November 15th 12, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Ball begins

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:
Meowy, Mimzy, and Sqweex would like to dance with you too, Uncle Adam
I don't mind if my wink, Meowy dances with you, and PookyKat doesn't
mind if his wink, Sqweex dances...
Forum: Cat community November 13th 12, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Ball begins

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
I think I'll just sit back for a while and watch the kitties enjoying
themselves.

R U shur, Unka Adam?
I wyll danze wiff...
Forum: Cat community November 13th 12, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Ball begins

cshenk wrote:
PiTunYa sees his expression and laughs kindly as Mosey's ears turn
pink. Meantime, Unca Adam is smothering a grin as he remembers when he
was young and ladies asked for a...
Forum: Cat community November 7th 12, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 33
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Ball begins

cshenk wrote:
Behind him, Unca Adam and Cash enter the room. Dapper both of them,
but Unca Adam manages to outshine Cash. This even though Cash has a
dark silver tux and emerald cumberbund...
Forum: Cat community November 6th 12, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Adam[_3_]
A trip to prepare for the Jellicle Ball

cshenk wrote:
Adam wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Daisy-chan who had snuck up to see Unca Adam's reaction to the room
brushes his ankles then flopps on the end of his bed and explains.

Forum: Cat community November 4th 12, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 21
Posted By Adam[_3_]
A trip to prepare for the Jellicle Ball

cshenk wrote:
Unca Adam upon arrival finds he has a 3rd floor room. With a grin he
knows his long legs can make it there easier than most of the kittahs.

Maria smiles at the memory foam...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 12, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote:
Rub noses? I tried to do that with Louise, but she wouldn't let me!

I yuzyulee dun't lyke doink it, but sumtymz Meowmee howlz...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 12, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By Adam[_3_]
Teztink...

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Unka Adam remyndid me dat Lovable Louise was liking this
az da the official motto of Catmerica:

"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but SOMEBODY has to do it"

Fur...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 12, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote in message
Apparently Louise planned to make the official motto of
Catmerica be:

"Being a cat -- it's a tough job, but...
Forum: Cat community November 4th 12, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
"Adam" wrote in message ...
She was also going to look for a volunteer (or if necessary order
someone) to teach a course based on the book...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 12, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Wewll, itz gud tu kno dat weez ar on cattyme, Unka Adam.
I wun't tayke mutsh ov yur tyme, juzt uh kuppil ov cheek rubz, hed butz an
skritchez, if yu...
Forum: Cat community November 3rd 12, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

cshenk wrote:
Adam wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam

Aunti Mabel sees Adam and walks over in her own special...
Forum: Cat community November 2nd 12, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Adam wrote:
Fangu furr habink so mutsh konfydinz in me, buttid I wather wike shayert
rezponzibility. Da Prez an Veep are styll availabble, an awlla da klubz
shud...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 06:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
HiHiHi, Unka Adam! Wewlkum!

Wudja lyke sum nip tea an bizkutz, Unka Adam.

Yes, please. I've had homemade catnip tea before, courtesy of Girtha Farms.

Didja kno...
Forum: Cat community October 31st 12, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 50
Posted By Adam[_3_]
The Jellicle Ball begins

Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam
Forum: Cat community August 12th 12, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_3_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Amelia T Cat wrote:
I don't recall ever being considered for Honorary Cat in my ~14 years
here. (And Louise taught me to hold grudges, so I don't want it now!)
Could I attend anyway?

Forum: Cat community August 12th 12, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_3_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Adam wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:
The only EC I remember here was Miss Bert, who was our Sekrit Santa one year.
Our last four cats all made it to VC, but none made it past 18.

I'z in...
Forum: Cat community August 12th 12, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_3_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Debby Hanoka wrote:
Hi Adam,

Esteemed Cat (both sexes) means twenty years old or more. I only
recall one EC in all my years here.

I seem to remember two ECs in all my time here. One...
Forum: Cat community August 12th 12, 01:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_3_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

haff mani glorious fudz!
beauty

Thank you, Beauty! In fact, I just got back from a belated birthday
dinner, and I had chicken and sausage in cheese sauce (over linguini),
and coconut custard...
Forum: Cat community August 12th 12, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_3_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Amelia T Cat wrote:
Are humans allowed to attend the Jellicle Ball?

Happy Purrday, Uncle Adam! I'm sorry we're a day late, but we're still
having some secretary issues.

Thank you, Amelia...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 12, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_3_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

mlbriggs wrote:
On 08/07/2012 11:51 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Heow owld ar yu gnow?
Ar yu uh DOC, VC or EC?(im hoomin yeerz, dt iz ;

Iz haytz itt wen peepls yous letrs Iz don...
Forum: Cat community August 10th 12, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Adam[_3_]
HAPI PURRDAI UNKA ADAM [AUGUSS 9]

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Mosey =^..^=" M&[email protected] wrote...
Ai fink ai kan sai fur da hole Community dat weh luf Unka Adam, n
hym iz habing hiz
ourrdai on Thurzdai, Auguss 9 n owr Hous...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500