Showing results 1 to 25 of 144
Search took 1.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Stormin Mormon
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 41
Posted By Stormin Mormon
UPDATE - OT - relocation possibility

I'm very pleased to hear this. You must be doing something right,
in your life. Great job.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Really neat! Thanks.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Stormin Mormon
abandoned kitten in snow

Makes you wonder if it was a drive by dumping. Or if it fell out
of / off a vehicle by accident somehow? I'd not be in a hurry to
condemn anyone. Without being sure.

In any case, glad kitty is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Stormin Mormon
8: Top Posting

A: So you can read the new text, and decide if you really need to
scroll down to see the question.

Q: Why should you top post?
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Stormin Mormon
8: Top Posting

Reading quoted text over and over.

Reading quoted text over and over.

Reading quoted text over and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 13th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 112
Posted By Stormin Mormon
[OT] I dare you all...

I'm going to McDonalds and see if I can get a 20 piece kitten
McNuggets.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Both came up "cannot find server"

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 11th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Stormin Mormon
General information

Both came up "cannot find server"

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
You have to starve them.
..

"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Stormin Mormon
General information

Both came up "cannot find server"

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.
You have to starve them.
..

"David Stevenson" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Stormin Mormon
PETA Worker Sorry For Dumping Dead Animals

You, I like!

I thought there was someone out there who knew the Mozambique
drill.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

I'm in NY, where we are enjoying the bitter cold temps the
western US had a couple weeks ago.

One friend of mine in FL is fine. He's a RV and camper repairman,
so storms are a good money maker for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 07, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Stormin Mormon
New cat venture

http://artsycatsy.blogspot.com/

I had to do some URL surgery to get that link clickable.

Hey, Oscar looks a lot like me when I had the gut virus. Cept
he's a lot better looking.

--

Christopher...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Let me assure you, you're not the first person to offend the
regulars on this group. I've also had that honor.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

That sounds wonderful. I had an interesting surprise the other
day. Went to a friend's house, and his wife is soldering parts in
the kitchen. She gets paid by the piece, and they drop off the
wires,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Stormin Mormon
I'm feeling sad today

Wow, that's tragic. Hope the day is at least managable.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 28th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to soc.men,alt.toys.transformers,alt.support.shyness,alt.showbiz.gossip,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Denise Age: 23 Location: USA

If you're in the US, why do you have a Russian web page adress?

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"telmyt" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Stormin Mormon
One week to go......

I had a similar experience with Demon, last night. The temp is
13F, and I'm tromping through about six inches of snow to get to
their door. I felt something around my ankles, there is the
little...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 26th 07, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Stormin Mormon
I don't wanna . . .

Much the same problem in western NYS. I've got a couple service
calls to attend, and it's +4f out there. I think that's
about -17C, but can't remember for sure. I drove about 45 minutes
to meet with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

I can't describe how embarassed I am. After all, I'm the guy who
checks things on www.snopes.com and reminds folks not to spread
internet legends.

I'll have to try that -- avoiding scare stories....
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

After some discussion (and a fresh perspective or two), I'm
finding out that this article is both poorly written, and
offensive to many. Oops! Such was not my goal. What's going on,
is that I'm...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 07, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Baha has seen some sides of my personality which not many people
have. Normally, I'm a rather calm and collected person. I do have
a sense of humor, but not many people see it. We did have...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 73
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Soy products femminizing our (human) boys?

Well, that wasn't exactly the response I was expecting. The
bottom line answer is that I'm not homophobic. I have no fear of
homosexuals.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

And, the dog's list:

10. Knows more commands than "finicky" and "sleep in the sun"
9. Glad to see you when you get home
8. Barking activates "The Clapper" when you're tired and want to
turn off...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 22nd 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Stormin Mormon
Completetly natural care for felines...

First, I think it's essential to respect your feline master at
all levels. At cat's natural state of being is as a predator.
So, it's important to respect your cat's self esteem by providing
plenty...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 22nd 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12