Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.73 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Canuck[_2_]
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 30th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 132
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
PING PHIL!! Advice Please: Stray Kitten

Matthew wrote:
"Searcher7" wrote in message
On May 29, 3:05 pm, "cybercat" ...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 07, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
How do other cat's & Humans cope with the summer heat & climates

Matthew wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message
On May 25, 9:51 am, sheelagh wrote:
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 07, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
kitty cleaning

Lis wrote:
On May 25, 11:05 am, sheelagh wrote:
On 25 May, 12:25, Joe Canuck wrote:

Cyberiade.it Anonymous...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Back Legs Giving Out

MoMo via CatKB.com wrote:
Thank you everyone! My friend finally got through to the vet this morning,
and it is the diabetes that is affecting his legs. She was told that he will
need insulin...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 07, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
kitty cleaning

Cyberiade.it Anonymous Remailer wrote:
cleaning herself very well. I've tried trimming the hair under her tail and I've even resorted to trying to help clean her (which she absolutely
hates and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 25th 07, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Back Legs Giving Out

MoMo via CatKB.com wrote:
And I am sure a few will offer purrs but thank you for your prayers.

cybercat wrote:
Wrong group for what?
Purrs.

A few of us may offer prayers for your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
kitty cleaning

shmamzilla wrote:
My youngest kitten isn't cleaning herself well. I've read a couple of the
other threads talking about it being a learned behavior, and while I realize
that is true, the older...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Back Legs Giving Out

MoMo via CatKB.com wrote:
First of all Joe, as far as trading insults, you need to take your own advice.
Second of all, my friend brought her cat to the vet on Monday, as soon as the
symptoms...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 32
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
How do other cat's & Humans cope with the summer heat & climates

sheelagh wrote:
We have a large patio door in our living room, which we leave open all
day so that we do get a bit of breeze IF there is any to be had. Other
than that, the rest of the windows...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 07, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Back Legs Giving Out

MoMo via CatKB.com wrote:
Yes Joe, other than his back legs giving out and the diarhhea, everything
else is fine. I see you can read which is good.

Joe Canuck wrote:
My friend's 7...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 24th 07, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Back Legs Giving Out

MoMo via CatKB.com wrote:
My friend's 7 year old cat has diabetes. In the past two weeks, he has been
having on and off again diarhhea and his back legs give out on him. She
brought him to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 20th 07, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
biting kittens

wrote:
My foster kittens are almost ready to go back to the humane
society.....but I have a question. I figure the kittens are teething
as they love to chew on fingers....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 20th 07, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Help please! Cat is pooping outside litter box

Roxanne wrote:
Hoping someone will have some helpful insight for us.

Our 7-yr old neutered male cat has been defecating in the house for
the past 4-5 weeks now. It was happening once or...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 19th 07, 11:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Poor Joe can every body say hush little baby Don't cry

Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 19th 07, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
my kitten is bored

trobinson wrote:
i have a kitten who is about 4 months old but he is getting bored with
all his toys and is starting to attack me! i buy him new toys
contsantly but they never last long and it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 19th 07, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Whipped Cream

bjdavis wrote:
I have a three (3) year old Tabby cat that loves whipped cream! He expects to
eat it every evening as a 'treat'. Is whipped cream safe for cats?

Mine goes nuts over olives and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 19th 07, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
WHO CARES

cybercat wrote:
"Joe Canuck" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"K"

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 11:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
WHO CARES

Matthew wrote:
"K"

I understood everything you where asking. And Thank you for the kind words I
appreciate them

That is why I said K met Joe he is one of...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 49
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
can cats learn words?

wrote:
I have 2 cats they are around 3 years old. They love tuna fish.
Whenever I say the word "tuna" real loud, they come running and
meowing loudly where ever I am.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 18th 07, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Animal t-shirts for all pet owners

shaynna wrote:
Animal t-shirts that get attention. Lots of pet designs to choose
from including dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, cows, horses, and many
more. For more details, please visit:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
WHO CARES

Matthew wrote:
"K" wrote in message
On 17 May, 20:20, look at us we're beautiful...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 17th 07, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
WHO CARES

K wrote:
On 17 May, 18:52, "Matthew" wrote:
"K"

snipped

There is just one itty bitty question I forgot to ask.
What...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 16th 07, 10:50 PM Posted to alt.messianic,sci.med.cardiology,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.christnet.christianlife,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 54
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Jerry Falwell's death

Father Haskell wrote:
On May 15, 4:05 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
wrote:
convicted neighbor Randy wrote:
satan via a sockpuppet (demon) wrote:
convicted...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 16th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
Put tapeworm medicine in food?

wrote:
In rec.pets.cats.health+behav Ebbtide wrote:
No answers, but I know you are a great animal lover. Very sad when they have
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 15th 07, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 49
Posted By Joe Canuck[_2_]
ah, now what? Skin problems.

Matthew wrote: