Showing results 1 to 25 of 97
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Sadie is home!

Fangu Tiger. Gnow i remember da nayme uff dat funny fing. Pookie hadda
ware one wen he got tootored a foo yeers ugo. Mosey

its a elisabethan kollar, Tiger who almozt hadda wear one,

Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz!

Mosey standz by Willow and agrees with her abowt not being skared abowt
shifting into uther forms. It duzznt seem tew hurt. These kitties are good
cats.
I think so anyway. Want some nip wine...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Hello Sir Aed sez Mimzy az she walks by him, hab yoo seen Ms Morgana?
Dere is sumpthin I wanna show hur n ask hurself. Nise tew see yoo. Hab
sum
goodies n nip.

Hello, Mimzy....
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Sadie is home!

"Granby"
I have been worrying all day about how she would act. She doesn't do well
with strangers. The vet tech that took her in this morning, stayed over
until we came. Sadie was ok with her...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 09, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
I am going to have kitties!!

On Jun 9, 10:03 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcmaster/Bella#

My name is Bella because I was FLOWN down from Bella Coola, hundreds
of miles.
My furz is...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz!

[Mosey and Willow go into a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers routine]
Yoo wook luffly tewnite Willow, n yoo danse wunnerfully.
*Twirls Willow*
I nebber met Paddy B4. Derez lotza kitties heer I dunt...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
WY iz dat bole on mine flore?

Mine Meowmie izzsnt a furry good haowskleener eether. Da big fingy dat gitz
da hair off da rug iz tew hevvy for hurself tew wurk n hur wantz a liter one
so she can git owr hair off da rugz. Oh...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Sadie A Gog

I'll port over n spend da nite wiff herself sew hur wont git lonely or
skared wen hur wakes up. Yup, efferfing will be fine. Mosey

I am going to give her something from the vet to start...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Inbitatshun to a pardee!

[Off in a dark corner of the room a bunch of kitties suddenly appear.
They look unsure of themselves, but quickly realize that they know quite
a few of the kitties present. They shyly...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Hello Sir Aed sez Mimzy az she walks by him, hab yoo seen Ms Morgana?
Dere is sumpthin I wanna show hur n ask hurself. Nise tew see yoo. Hab sum
goodies n nip.

Willow sees Aed suddenly appear...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz!

Mosey asks Willow ifen hurself wood wike tew danse wif himself later.

you iz veri spekal az well, sumday you willz finda rite kitty purtiner fur
yourownsef, Tiger

Willow hands Tiger a cup...
Forum: Cat community June 9th 09, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz!

Uff korse i haff hurd dat expreshun but nebber seed da joolry.
It iz a silly hoomin fingy. Fangu,
Sawry da Gramby gotted hurz taked :(....Mosey

Heabenz sake haffen u effer heard da Hoomanz sayz...
Forum: Cat community June 8th 09, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz!

Doze r reely neet. I nebber hurt uff dem befor. Mosey
Da gramby had a rou wodden TUIT onc but sumone taked it from her jewelry
box. It kamed from and older fren. Well, her waz firty at...
Forum: Cat community June 8th 09, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Sadie A Gog

Hihi Lewie
I unnerstand ubowt Sadie haow da Gramby rescooed hur n I kant blame Sadie
for nor being uwayy from Gramby, but her hazta do dis or dere will be lots
uff d*gs urownd dere, uh axident cood...
Forum: Cat community June 7th 09, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz!

Did yoo find et umkay or yoo want mee tew help yoo Willow? Mosey

tiger pawz ofur hizown key... itsa flat sqware box, wif blue anna white
rappin, der iz little mouwseez anna kandlez onna paper,...
Forum: Cat community June 7th 09, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 27
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
tew MeOwy Owr Kar went tew da bridge

Fangyu fur dat swuggeschin. I wil take sum uf mine own 'nip to giv
too Nikki. An maybe mine favwit toy.

Don 'gib' Nikki yer favwit toy, but yoo kan share et wiff hurself.

Nikki and Squeex wud be...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Yay! Kenzie is eating again!

That is such good news about Kenzie. We all know how much you love her and
how much she loves you.
And we love her back. Good news indeed. You're a good Pa.
We will keep purring for sweet Kenzie...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz!

Aftur saying hihi tew awl hiz frendz, Mosey n da Kits go overtew Anais n gib
hurself a tiny bawx wif silver eerings . Happee Purrday tew yoo. Mimzy
says "we piked deeze owt owrseffs, not nowint...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
WY iz dat bole on mine flore?

Ah, see? den effefing iz umkay den n no wurries. Mosey

It turns out dat Uncl Bill is _cleening mine rume_ It is wirth haffing
a bole ob coinz on da floar two get himself too di diss beclaws hee...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Cawt by Pawpawazzi

"MeOwy"
Da pawpawwazee sneeked wite into mine own hous an tuk dis pkshur:
http://groups.google.com/group/catzonly/browse_thread/thread/3479ec434ce1d726?hl=en

Dere I is on mine favrit bwoo...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Sheriff?

I had gnot thot uff dat. Fangu. Mosey

"Granby"
Either that or he is on the boat making sure everyone is safe.

How things going? Hav report?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Ping Leo

I wuz wunnering da sayme fing, Willow. LeO...RU eetink yetz?
Mosey, conserned fur yoo.

Leo diz is Willow againz, how iz u? R U eatink yetz?
"Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
I wood be happee tew go wiff...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Sheriff?

How things going? Hav report?

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I fink he mite out wooking fur Tabifa. Dey hab been doin sutch a gud job
uff trying tew fing herself.

Mosey
Assistant Vice...
Forum: Cat community June 6th 09, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 163
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Da Pawty Beginz! (was: Inbitatshun to a pardee!)

A porter twinkles twinkles and lands and out step Mosey, Mimzy and Bob Qat.
Dey go up tew Mme. Anaïs and wish hur a happee purrday n annibershury.
Wooking urownd, dey r amazed at awl uff da fudz n...
Forum: Cat community June 4th 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey `=`^..^`=`
Kan Kenzie Hab sum Moor Purrz Pleeze?

Oh deer, mine frend's kitty Kenzie iz still sik n needs awl da purrs hur kan
git.
Her Pa wote dis onna uther groop, but yoo kan nebber hab tew minny purrs.
I telled him inna e-mayel dat i wood put a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 97