Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey =^*.*.^=
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
Hey Piglet Pweeze Dunt feed da trollz

Piglet, I tooked yer advise butt I see forges dat r nise frum dat beatles
groop n dey say Kyla insted myown name. shud I anxwer dem.? I see dey
hab dat beatlez crosspost agin but Meowmie dunt...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 06:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 61
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
Bak tew our adventure

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...
On 22 Aug 2008 21:17:08 GMT, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little paws
typed:

I fink everykitty (and possum) is doing ok. Let's go look in da first aid
tent and see how...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 06:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 61
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
Bak tew our adventure

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Sundance"
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" ...

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat :
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
rakoonz

"Stampir"
"Will in New Haven" ...
On Aug 22, 5:54 pm, Booker wrote:
Weze gotz lotz ov eksitement heer. Derez a mamma an fife kitz dat ar
rakoonz dat likez to play in da tree in front ov...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
rakoonz

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...
On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:15:27 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Piglet smiles after reading this. She thinks, No u iz not meen, u jus...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
rakoonz

"Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney" ...

Piglet tries not to shake as she barely remembers something she doesn't
like
about raccoons. Gramby picks her up and sits her on her lap.

Piglet,...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 42
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
rakoonz

"Booker"
Weze gotz lotz ov eksitement heer. Derez a mamma an fife kitz dat ar
rakoonz dat likez to play in da tree in front ov da houze. Dey iz furry
furry noizy efurry nite. We jest sit in...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 05:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
Pweeze Dunt feed da trollz

Hihi Piglet,
Fangu fur da adbise. Yew is rite anna dey r eetin on et heere on dis post
tew wif forgez heer. Yew kan tell by my 'fase'.
I will make no commentz tew dat badbad ones at awl. Somtimez...
Forum: Cat community August 23rd 08, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By Mosey =^*.*.^=
Pweeze Dunt feed da trollz

"Ray or Fran" ...
Thatz horrible that youze Meowmie is being attacked that way Mosey. Ize
knowz that Meowmie just deletes crosspostz like that without even reading
them. Ize hopez theyze...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9