A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Rebecca haz left fur da Brij by Sundance and/or Rebecca
Frenz, it iz wif a hevvy hart dat I muss tell yoo dat myown sisfur Rebecca iz now on herown way to da Rainbow Brij. She had been sik wif cansermonsterz fur a wile, an today she let Meowmie know dat it wuz time fur herownself to leev. Meowmie taked myownself along to da TED so dat I kud say gudbye....
Today 03:40 AM
by cshenk Go to last post
4 46 Cat community
A stuck kitty by Takayuki
When I was getting out of the shower yesterday, I heard a repeated, throaty "Owwwwwww". I wasn't concerned, as it sounded like what Buster occasionally does while patrolling the hallways. But then, I noticed that it was coming from where my desk was, which was odd, because that's one of Buster's...
Yesterday 04:38 PM
by Lesley Madigan Go to last post
6 121 Cat anecdotes
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2