Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Boca Deb
Forum: Cat community November 25th 20, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By The Boca Deb
Manxgiving

[There is a big rumbling in the sky as The Rainbow Bridge kitties purr-pare for their annual Manxgiving greeting...] HAPPY MANXGIVING, EFURRYKITTEH!

In Loving Memory Of Lily The Manx

P. S. If...
Forum: Cat community September 29th 20, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By The Boca Deb
New Name For The Calling And The Walk Of Rembrance...

Please add this to both the Calling Of The Names and the Walk Of Remembrance...

Gabrielle, House Of Stillwell & Tenbusch

Thank you.

Meowmie Debby
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 11, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By The Boca Deb
I liied OT

On Jun 15, 7:54*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
To the hospital: *who said you cannot go home until you can pick your left
arm up with a fork to feed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 11th 11, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By The Boca Deb
Sammy's Epitaph

On Jun 10, 10:05*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
I'm finally home from the hospital - stabilized, but still far from fixed..
Anyway...

Ben and I are going to buy an obsidian...
Forum: Cat community October 17th 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By The Boca Deb
Harri & OT's Winking begins...

Harri, are you ready to put on your earrings, or do you still need to
clean behind your ears?

Lilith

I fink I'm ready. Da slobber-dog licked mine head, so I had to wash mine
whole...
Forum: Cat community October 15th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By The Boca Deb
Harri & OT's Winking begins...

* * * *In another room, O.T and Ranger, Sundance,
and Wascal are fixing their tuxes and grooming.
O.T. takes out the box containing Aed's bewinking
collar for Harri and places it on the
Forum: Cat community October 13th 09, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 31
Posted By The Boca Deb
Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Thank you, Stormmee. extends fingers as a gesture of friendship Do
you do laps, or only Furry's lap?

Debby

On Oct 12, 8:33*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
stormmee headbumbs...
Forum: Cat community October 11th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 34
Posted By The Boca Deb
Dinner and Dancing

Do you want to do The Zoom, with all the kittens and young-adult cats,
or the Catnip Waltz with the Big Band?

Rosco

sure letz go, i iz readi fur sum funz, Stormmee

--
Have a wonderful day
Forum: Cat community October 9th 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oooh, that sounds like a good idearment!

Stormmee, will you dance with mineselves?

Rosco

On Oct 8, 1:09*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
Meow kitties,

* * * * [The MCC takes...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Boca Deb
Tribute: Hermine & Kitty Schottland, House Of Hanoka

Hermine Hanoka was my mother. She died a little less than a year ago,
from stage IV acute myelogenous leukemia. She battled it for
seventeen months, before "flunking" chemo and finally going to...
Forum: Cat community October 4th 09, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By The Boca Deb
Spring is back!!!!!!!

Three people turned my house upside down and we couldn't find her. We
looked everywhere. Then I heard her using the litterbox. She's back.
It's a miracle.

Kitties teleport, dumm...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 09, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By The Boca Deb
Att Girl Kitties

Meow, Piglet. I'd like to buy a multi-colored bow to wear 'round mine
neck. I have two tributes to make, so I want to be sure all the
kittiez at the Jellicle Ball can see mineselves.

Fangu,
Lilith...
Forum: Cat community October 3rd 09, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By The Boca Deb
skort thread

Samuel Redcat Mahoney, I know I'm your wife kitty, but I just have to
ask: Will you 'skort me to the Jellicle Ball this year?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten Gordon-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Forum: Cat community September 28th 09, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 81
Posted By The Boca Deb
skort thread

Stormmee, will you be my 'skort for the Jellicle Ball?

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 4
Sheriff Of Catmerica

On Sep 27, 9:44*pm, "Stormmmee" wrote:
--
*news groups, let...
Forum: Cat community September 28th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sep 26, 9:40*am, "The Clowder (South)"
wrote:
Da Ball is comin soon, a weeek frum tomorro, an a liddul assistins wud
bee much appreesheeaytid.

Pleeeze luk an mayk...
Forum: Cat community September 5th 09, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By The Boca Deb
I Bee Bak soonly

Stormmee, this is Auntie Debby, Sheriff Rosco's secretary. I'm sorry
I've been remiss in my duties. I had the flu for most of this week.
My nursecat, Lilith, wouldn't let me use the computer. She...
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 5th 09, 04:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By The Boca Deb
OT Facebook bandwagon

On Sep 2, 7:36*pm, ScratchMonkey
wrote:
Mischief wrote in news:de3823d0-42db-439a-8f5e-
Forum: Cat community September 1st 09, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By The Boca Deb
hey rosco

Tell Soft to check your meowmail. Auntie Debby meowmailed her, from
her toona-place address.

Debby's not feeling well, so we may be a little late getting to the
Moon.

Headbutts,
Rosco

On Aug 31,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes August 29th 09, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By The Boca Deb
OT. Frances Drake has died

On Aug 28, 2:15*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 25th 09, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By The Boca Deb
Warning- ICHC hacked again

On Jul 24, 1:06*pm, Shel-hed wrote:
Don't go to the icanhascheezburger.com site for awhile.
They sure get hit a lot. *Maybe they wouldn't if they weren't so political...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 07:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By The Boca Deb
hey rosco

I just sent a telepathic message to Auntie Debby's work email, and she
said she'd let us go to the Catnana Day/Fourth Of July Party tonight.
(That is, if she doesn't get involved in World of Warcraft...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 09, 06:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By The Boca Deb
At Chloe's Island

Submitted on behalf of The Mouser Chronicles 2009
Pam S. recording

Capt. Pine Cone, sir, I don't know what I'm going to do with my nurse-
in-training! She's unrolled all the bandages and has...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 9th 09, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By The Boca Deb
Admiral on the bridge

Look there - just to the right. Do you see it? Ah, there it is! The RB
Mouser shimmers and appears, just off the shore. You see, there was a
call made to her, and she answered in a heartbeat....
Forum: Cat community April 20th 09, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Boca Deb
Lilith's Winkwink Decision

I has decided that I want to be winkwinked to both Sammy da 'Veture
Kitty and Smokey Gordon. I has also decided that I will hifenate mine
last names.

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten...
Forum: Cat community March 22nd 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Posted By The Boca Deb
Grand Pooh-Pah leads discussion

On Mar 22, 1:42*pm, Adam wrote:
Da Chief Justicat askd me, da Grand Pooh-Bah, 2 leed diskushun.

It seemz lyke central ishue iz, are rules 4 catz?

If so,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40