Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: krazy[_2_]
Forum: Cats - misc March 4th 09, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By krazy[_2_]
The Difference between Euthanasia & Killing

The Difference between Euthanasia and Killing

Millions of cats die in U.S. animal control pounds and shelters every year.
The pounds and shelters say these animals are “euthanized.” But they’re...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 4th 09, 07:22 PM Posted to alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By krazy[_2_]
The Difference between Euthanasia and Killing

The Difference between Euthanasia and Killing

Millions of cats die in U.S. animal control pounds and shelters every year.
The pounds and shelters say these animals are “euthanized.” But they’re...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 08, 04:53 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By krazy[_2_]
How long for a cat to get re-pregnant??

Sorry for cross posting but I desperately need an answer here.

Recently a female cat which looked hardly more then a kitten herself showed
up where I feed my strays. She was pregnant at time but...
Forum: Cat community July 16th 08, 03:18 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By krazy[_2_]
Over the counter dewormer pills question

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with an OTC tape worm
dewormer that is sold at Pet Smart?? I got some to use for the strays that I
feed.

I know someone is going to tell me to go...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4