Showing results 1 to 25 of 112
Search took 1.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: harry
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 15th 10, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By harry
3 Days LeftTo Live

Hello,

I need to save a young, terrorized, helpless, abused kitty's life.
Thereare only about 4 days left. The kitty was brought to my
attention, because "they" thought itwas mine. It is very young...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 13th 10, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,talk.bizarre
Replies: 0
Posted By harry
Wanna Have Some Fun . . .

On May 10, 5:21*pm, The Wizard of Berkeley
wrote:
On May 10, 9:12*am, harry wrote:

Hello,

Go here and follow the...
Forum: Cat community May 11th 10, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By harry
How to read Bar Codes

On May 10, 7:57*pm, Ted Davis wrote:
On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:52:53 -0700, harry wrote:
* * If the first 3 digits of the barcode are 690, 691 or 692, the
product is
* *...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 11th 10, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By harry
How to read Bar Codes

On May 10, 7:57*pm, Ted Davis wrote:
On Mon, 10 May 2010 12:52:53 -0700, harry wrote:
* * If the first 3 digits of the barcode are 690, 691 or 692, the
product is
* *...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 11th 10, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 0
Posted By harry
Ratty Tails

Hello,

All my females have ratty tails, and the males sport tails of grandeur
to match their overall stature.

Maybe farmers shouldnot go into breeding of kitties. Ihave done
breeding all my life:...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 10th 10, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By harry
FTV??????????????????????????????

On May 10, 1:29*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep"

OK... I will admit that I don't read each & every message/thread posted on
this group - only the ones that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 10th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.rescue,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By harry
How to read Bar Codes

Hello,

How to read Bar Codes

With all the food and pet products now coming from China , it is
best to
make sure you read labels at the grocery store and especially
Walmart when
Forum: Cat community May 7th 10, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By harry
owrz howze iz smelli

On May 6, 9:21*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
da soft betterer not efur catplain abowt dead mowsee smellz efurefur agin....
yezterday hersuf steamed broccoli whic made efin...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 10, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.prisons,alt.arabic.politics,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian,alt.military.retired
Replies: 5
Posted By harry
Hear Dying Troll going PLONK into the killfile

On May 7, 3:13*pm, Ziantha Talks Tarot
wrote:
Would someone please post advice on what software to use to read news
from news.individual.net? I used to have it set...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 10, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.prisons,alt.arabic.politics,alt.religion.christian.presbyterian,alt.military.retired
Replies: 5
Posted By harry
Hear Dying Dog Screaming,Yipping, Begging

Hello,

Brave Americans, trained in Israel, shoot doggy and terrorize 7-year
old just like "they" do to Palestinians. I warned you, if we didnot
stop it in Israel, We The People would start looking...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 10, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By harry
GAH!

On May 7, 10:44*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
OK, I was going to just cool it and lurk for a while (without making a
smarmy, pity seeking, "my widdle feelings are so hurt...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 10, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.prisons,alt.arabic.politics
Replies: 52
Posted By harry
can't wait for a troll, need help.

On May 6, 6:50*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
as i said in another thread i have lots of flaws, one of them is buying
something that sounds good... then staring blankly into the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 10, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.prisons,alt.arabic.politics
Replies: 19
Posted By harry
Are Squirre;s Bad Neighbors?

On May 5, 12:54*pm, kraut wrote:
Our four player tag team squirrels were cavorting for our amusement
this morning. *Then I noticed a rather rabid looking humming...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 10, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By harry
Are Squirre;s Bad Neighbors?

On May 5, 8:37*am, "karla" wrote:

Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 10, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.prisons,alt.arabic.politics
Replies: 19
Posted By harry
Are Squirre;s Bad Neighbors?

On May 5, 2:03*am, "Jofirey" wrote:
Our four player tag team squirrels were cavorting for our amusement
this morning. *Then I noticed a rather rabid looking humming bird
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 10, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By harry
UPDATE Jezebel

On May 4, 8:31*pm, Phoenix
wrote:
We had to put Jezebel to sleep. She was about 17, a beautiful
tortoiseshell with the softest fur we'd ever encountered...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 10, 02:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By harry
ping Moonglow Minnow

On May 4, 3:26*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Sorry I misspelled your name.

"Kyla =^..^="

Can I have an update on Turtle please??
How is he doing?
Love
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 5th 10, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By harry
Suggeston!\

On May 3, 7:51*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
"MLB"

As long as we seem to be "cleaning things up" How about omitting vulgar
four letter words and suggest those who need to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 10, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By harry
Anomaly

Hello,

In a highly built up neighborhood, i saw a kitty (maybe ‘cat’) peeking
at me from around the corner of my house, where I was sitting, getting
some late afternoon sun. Wide eyed, he looked at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 2nd 10, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By harry
Botiallotto's Baby Makes De'but

Hello,

Took awhile, but we made it . . . alive at that . . .
At http://fluffyfuzzies.com

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Truth will make you free, according to Jesus in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 10, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 0
Posted By harry
Recipe for Job Hunting

On Apr 29, 11:15*am, harry wrote:
On Apr 29, 6:43*am, Mark Edwards wrote:

Well, I collected my final unemployment payment yesterday, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 10, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By harry
It's world war III around here

On Apr 29, 4:54*am, wrote:
When I first got home tonight, everything seemed normal. Roxy came to
the door to greet me, as she always does. Licky wasn't far behind her,
and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 29th 10, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By harry
Once Again, Blanket Purrs, etc.

On Apr 29, 8:57*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
There's a lot going on here in RPCA lately. *So once again I offer blanket
purrs for any and everything. *Doesn't matter if it's for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 27th 10, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 62
Posted By harry
No Bake Bread Pudding St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's backsend recipies

On Apr 26, 8:30*pm, "Kyla =^..^=" wrote:
Take a few day old iced cinnamon rolls, crumble them into a dish, mix with
pre made vanilla or butterscotch instant pudding, stir, add...
Forum: Cat community April 26th 10, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By harry
St. Bernard's Worth of Kittymass- he's back send recipies

On Apr 26, 2:04*am, "Stormmee" wrote:
*porter twinklez*

seven cats step owt... all seven make a purr circle arown diz wunnerful
hoomin whut duz getsit... they circle...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 112