Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JEP
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 11, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By JEP
For Phil

Phil,

Thanks for replying to my question. I tried emailing you directly, but I
suppose the address displayed here isn't your real one. So here are some
follow-up questions.

Since data on...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 26th 11, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By JEP
How to calculate caloric intake of nutrients

A paper I saw (I think someone in this group cited it) suggests that the
caloric intake target of cats yields "a macronutrient energy composition of
52% protein, 36% fat and 12% carbohydrate."

My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 3rd 11, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By JEP
Health issues of male and female cats

I just lost my 14 year old cat Harpo two weeks ago to cancer, three years
after his best buddy Gulliver died of cancer. Two sweet wonderful joyful
critters who are sorely missed. I am about to go...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 10, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By JEP
Digestive Upsets drops

I haven't heard of these drops, and if they include what Wayne has
listed, I'd be hesitant to try them on m cat (or myself). Have you
visited the Only Natural Pet web site?

Thanks for letting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 14th 10, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By JEP
Digestive Upsets drops

Has anyone used the Digestive Upsets drops made by HomeoPet?

It claims to be a homeopathic remedy for cats that provides relief from
minor digestive problems including: vomiting, diarrhea,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 7th 10, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By JEP
Easily digestible food

Because of some gastrointestinal issues, I had to put my 14 year old
indoor-only male cat on Hill's Prescription Diet w/d. He seems to be doing
fine on it (both the wet and the dry).

I want to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 11th 10, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By JEP
Dandelion root tincture

A friend who is knowledgeable about both cats and herbal therapies told me
that a drop or two of dandelion root tincture in my cat's water bowl every
day helps eliminate toxins and is good for the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 4th 09, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By JEP
Hyperthyroid cat

My 13 year old male cat Harpo was just diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. His
node is palpable and his T4 is high (4.7), but his blood pressure and all
other blood work are fine, and he's not really...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 08, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By JEP
Self-warming thermal cat cushion

Has anyone used the Sleep Right self-warming thermal cat cushion? This is
not an electric or heating pad product, but a cushion made of material that
is supposed to reflect the cat's body heat...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9