Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 06, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

thanks once again Mary for the links to try out before our visit to the
vets,and also for the wonderful slideshow of your super cats,Holly
&Dufy as well..I can see why you are so cat minded now,&...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 06, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

Hi Lynne,
Thank you so much for the advice Tiggie the Birman seal tabby
point.It was just the right sort of advice that I needed because I had
no idea what was wrong,only that all was not as it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 5th 06, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

thank you mary,I know in my heart that you are right & I will do as you
advise first thing in the morning.No,Ringworm didn't come to mind @ all
as I have never seen an infestation before...It sounds...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 06, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

I bought a seal tabby point Birman 3year old queen from a breeder
recently,on the active breeding list with the intention to breed from
her...But since bringing her home we have found that she has...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4