Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: CatMan963
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 3rd 10, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Apr 2, 5:07*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"Phil P." wrote in message

"CatMan963"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 3rd 10, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Apr 2, 12:22*am, "
wrote:
On Apr 1, 9:33*am, CatMan963 wrote:

On Apr 1, 2:28*am,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 2nd 10, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Apr 1, 7:28*pm, "starcat" wrote:
" "CatMan963" wrote

I honestly do believe this vet took advantage of me. He should...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 10, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Apr 1, 4:07*am, "Phil P." wrote:
"CatMan963" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 10, 05:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Apr 1, 2:33*am, "
wrote:
On Mar 31, 9:31*pm, CatMan963 wrote:

On Mar 31, 11:25*pm, "Mark Earnest"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 10, 05:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Apr 1, 2:28*am, "
wrote:
On Mar 31, 7:42*pm, CatMan963 wrote:

On Mar 31, 7:04*pm, "cybercat"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 10, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Mar 31, 11:25*pm, "Mark Earnest" wrote:
"CatMan963" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 10, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Mar 31, 7:12*pm, "Granby" wrote:
IMO the bloodwork would tell more than an x-ray. *I think you have your
answer, you just don't want to face what it is. *Stop blaming the vet...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 10, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Mar 31, 7:04*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"CatMan963" wrote

I honestly do believe this vet took advantage of me. *He should have
suggested x-rays...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 1st 10, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Mar 31, 7:04*pm, "cybercat" wrote:
"CatMan963" wrote

I honestly do believe this vet took advantage of me. *He should have
suggested x-rays...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 10, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Mar 31, 2:49*am, "Paul M. Cook" wrote:
"CatMan963" wrote in message

Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 10, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

On Mar 30, 9:16*pm, CatMan963 wrote:
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an approximately
18 yr old female, domestic, short haired cat. She has been...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 10, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 37
Posted By CatMan963
Need Advice Very Badly...Time is running out! Please help!

Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an approximately
18 yr old female, domestic, short haired cat. She has been spayed many
years ago. She has lost a lot of weight recently and her...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13