Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Janet B
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 30th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By Janet B
Will an new cat pee on my carpet where my old cat peed?

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:13:38 GMT, "Marilyn44" u24699@uwe, clicked
their heels and said:

If so I am
done with cats and the smell and the work involved cleaning up the mess and
trying to keep my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 06, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By Janet B
Unwanted cats

On 14 Jul 2006 05:14:19 -0700, "Mario Lanza"
, clicked their heels and said:

Anyone got any tips (If I had my way a rifle would probably suffice,
but I need some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Janet B
Any success treating a cat with a "straddle" blood clot?

On 13 Jul 2006 10:35:12 -0700, , clicked their heels
and said:

Sad to say I euthanized. I'd be lying if I said I don't have doubts about
whether she was mistaken about his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 15
Posted By Janet B
Any success treating a cat with a "straddle" blood clot?

On 13 Jul 2006 10:21:39 -0700, , clicked their heels
and said:
On 10 Jul 2006 10:21:37 -0700, wrote:

My cat while hospitalized for congestive heart...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4