Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 123456789
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 9th 06, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By 123456789
New Litter : Feline PINE

Not at all, the pellets neutralize the urine, thee is no smell, and the dust
dries and it smells like freshly sawed wood.

wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community September 6th 06, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By 123456789
New Litter : Feline PINE

I was getting tired of cleaning up normal litter from all over the place
after the cats track through the house, so I found this new litter. It's
called Feline Pine. Has anyone ever used this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 6th 06, 08:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By 123456789
New Litter : Feline PINE

I was getting tired of cleaning up normal litter from all over the place
after the cats track through the house, so I found this new litter. It's
called Feline Pine. Has anyone ever used this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 06, 04:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By 123456789
Scratching hopeless in adult cats

Soft Paws did work. I don't put them on anymore, because the only thing the
cats ever scratch now is the scratching post.

"Winnifred" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 06, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By 123456789
Could not do it

I wish I could put another box, but even though I have a nice size home, I
am limited as to where I can put the boxes, and thus can not add one.

"Gail" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By 123456789
Scratching hopeless in adult cats

That's BS. I have 3 cats. They destroyed the old furniture I had in my
apartment.

After getting married and buying a house I swore I would not let the stuff
in my new home turn to car. I got...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By 123456789
Could not do it

After having him out there for a day, I decided that I could not bear to
keep my fat guy out there like that, so I brought him back in and my wife
and I will work it out.

"123456789" ...
Forum: Cat rescue July 8th 06, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By 123456789
Could not do it

After having him out there for a day, I decided that I could not bear to
keep my fat guy out there like that, so I brought him back in and my wife
and I will work it out.

"123456789" ...
Forum: Cat rescue July 8th 06, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By 123456789
putting an inside cat outside ??

As far as his weight, the vet says that he is overweight, but seems to be
very healthy otherwise, so he was never that concerned about it.

I kept an eye on his today and he was fine in the yard,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 8th 06, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By 123456789
Putting an "inside" cat outside

He spent the day outside with no problem today. He even seemed to enjoy it,
running all over the yard and then hanging out in the dog house.

"He's not used to it and it's just not fair to
deprive...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 06, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By 123456789
Putting an "inside" car outside

I have had these three cats for over six years and they have done just fine
with 2 litter boxes with no hoods, so I don't think that is the issue.
Unfortunately, I don't know anyone that would be...
Forum: Cat community July 7th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By 123456789
Putting an inside car outside?

I have 3 cats. One of them is a 28 pound cat that I found when he was just
a few weeks old. That was in August 2000.

Recently, he has started peeing and pooping in places other than the litter
box....
Forum: Cat rescue July 7th 06, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
Replies: 6
Posted By 123456789
putting an inside car outside ??

I have 3 cats. One of them is a 28 pound cat that I found when he was just
a few weeks old. That was in August 2000.

Recently, he has started peeing and pooping in places other than the litter
box....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 7th 06, 04:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav