Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 16th 08, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Carrier Size?

On Jan 12, 10:13 pm, "cindys" wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message

... Take a large towel...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
What the heck is my weird cat doing?

On Jan 15, 3:17 pm, kraut
wrote:
He will take part of a blanket or sweater in his teeth, bunch it up a
bit under him, and then walk in place with his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 15th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
What the heck is my weird cat doing?

He will take part of a blanket or sweater in his teeth, bunch it up a
bit under him, and then walk in place with his front paws all the
while purring while holding it in his teeth. He's not humping...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 14th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav, rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
my cat keeps losing his collar!

On Jan 14, 1:41 pm, Maxine G wrote:
Hi. My cat has now lost about 5 collars in the neighborhood. This doesn't
count those that neighbors have found and returned. Many of the...
Forum: Cats - misc January 14th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav, rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 15
Posted By [email protected]
my cat keeps losing his collar!

On Jan 14, 1:41 pm, Maxine G wrote:
Hi. My cat has now lost about 5 collars in the neighborhood. This doesn't
count those that neighbors have found and returned. Many of the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 08, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Carrier Size?

On Jan 12, 9:36 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Take a large towel wrap it around them gives you some protection drop
furball in. It does several things one keeps them...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 13th 08, 03:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Carrier Size?

On Jan 12, 9:12 pm, "cindys" wrote:
wrote in message

I should...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Carrier Size?

On Jan 12, 4:38 pm, (Claude V. Lucas) wrote:
In article ,

Matthew wrote:
I got the large so it has...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Carrier Size?

I should mention that the small Petmate carrier is 19" X 12.5" X 10"
for my 15-16 lb cat. Too small?
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 08, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Carrier Size?

OK, never having a cat before I didn't know what to get. The medium
sized ones seemed to large at 24 X 16.6", so I got the small whose
measurement seemed larger than it actually was. My cat is large...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 12th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Can't Meow & Clicking Noise?

Thanks to all who offered assistance to the problem my kitty had with
his swollen gum, and chin. It seems to have resolved itself and looks
fine now. I just came to the house where my cat, and this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 6th 08, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Allergies And Itching?

On Jan 6, 11:50 am, "Cat Protector" wrote:
wrote in message

I was the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 6th 08, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Cat Allergies And Itching?

I was the one that posted about the swelling on my cats bottom lip and
chin. It was suggested it might be an allergy to his plastic dishes or
food. Wouldn't such allergies cause itching though? Still...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 08, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Swollen Lower Lip & Chin On Kitty

On Jan 5, 3:30 pm, "Buddy's Mom" wrote:
My cat recently was stung by a bee in that same area. After about a
week there appeared this whitish looking pimple thing. I took him...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Swollen Lower Lip & Chin On Kitty

On Jan 5, 1:01 pm, "blkcatgal" wrote:
You probably should have it checked by your vet. It could be feline acne
which can result from eating out of plastic dishes. Good...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 5th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Swollen Lower Lip & Chin On Kitty

My 8 year old male cat has a swollen lower lip, right where it goes
into the hair part of his chin. Looking at him he seems to have more
of a pink part to his mouth and pulling back the lip you can...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16