Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RudysMom
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 30th 09, 07:47 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By RudysMom
LOL! When we adopted our kitten from the shelter...

LOL! When we adopted our kitten from the shelter she was too small to be spayed and the law required all animals had to be spayed or neutered before leaving to their permanent home. So, for the 3...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 19th 08, 01:39 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By RudysMom
Hello, Dutch I'm so sorry for the loss of your...

Hello, Dutch

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved Mutt. It's never easy to bear the loss of your special kitty.
I lost my beloved tortie, Cammo, after a full and happy 21 years. I knew she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 18th 08, 04:33 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By RudysMom
I plan on checking with a vet when the time comes...

I plan on checking with a vet when the time comes for us to actually move. I was just planning ahead. :)

Rudy will be an indoor cat for the duration of his life. Before adopting him I had a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 16th 08, 06:11 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By RudysMom
Suggestions for First Aid Kit

Soon we will be relocating to the Phoenix area of Arizona. I want to be prepared in case Rudy (about a 10 lb siamese mix) has an encounter with scorpions. He will be kept indoors, but sometimes the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes July 8th 07, 03:36 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By RudysMom
Who ever said fighting "like cats and dogs" never had 'em under the same roof!

Just wanted to share this about my chow/lab mix "Chester".

I adopted Rudy at the end of March of this year. He's a Siamese mix and was about 3 months old at the time. My dog, Chester was about 5...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 23rd 07, 02:43 AM
Replies: 40
Posted By RudysMom
Sherry, You are SO clever!!! You must have been...

Sherry,

You are SO clever!!! You must have been a kitty in a previous life! And a good Mommy kitty, while we're at it. LOL!

I had a little mew kitten who used to suckle on my earlobes... at...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 17th 07, 05:08 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By RudysMom
Good ol' Stinky... and Dante! Not to worry, I...

Good ol' Stinky... and Dante!

Not to worry, I won't wish away his kittenhood. :) It's just hard to believe it has been over 21 years since I experienced all this activity. LOL!

I'm happy to see...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 07, 02:38 AM
Replies: 10
Posted By RudysMom
My Cat steals straws

Rudy, a siamese mix, cannot resist drinking straws!!!

I cannot drink ANYTHING... iced tea, water, etc. with a straw without him stealing my straw.

I have to give him a NEW straw to distract him...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8