Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: IDzine01
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 21st 07, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Scratching Face Raw (Followup)

Oh my, that's hilarious! Dave did get meat flavored antibiotics. It's a
major veterinary hospital in this area so they fill the perscriptions
right there. His is chicken flavored. He doesn't seem to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 20th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Scratching Face Raw (Followup)

Ok, we're back from the vet. They swabbed the ears which looked very
clean right away and the vet and I conversed about possible allergens.
The scratches were infected so he suggested an antibiotic....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Scratching Face Raw (pics)

I did switch his food to Science Diet this week. I will definitely
bring that up at the Vet tonight. Damn... I wish I hadn't given it to
him this morning. (Just in case)

Rhonda wrote:
Sometimes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Scratching Face Raw (pics)

I will actually be seeing another vet tomorrow. It's the same clinic
but another doctor. I hope they will be able to make a diagnosis.

Buddy's Mom wrote:
Those pictures are very painful to look...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 19th 07, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 28
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Scratching Face Raw (pics)

I'm having problems with Dave, my cat. The history is, last March I
brought him to the vet because he was scratching the outside of his
ears raw. His ringworm test came back negative and the vet gave...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Cries when he Throws Up

Yes, the Basil is the only plant he had access to and it wasn't
nibbled. He threw up minutes after eating breakfast so I wonder if that
had something to do with it. It's one flavor in a variety pack...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 12th 06, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Cries when he Throws Up

Well, he turned out to be just fine. He didn't throw up any more after
I left (that I've seen) and was in good spirits when I returned,
purring, flipping over for belly rubs and stalking his favorite...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 06, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Cries when he Throws Up

It sure IS hard to listen too. It's just the saddest thing... and ya
know, with all the kitty throw up I have contended with in my life, he
is the only one that has ever made a peep about it....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 11th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By IDzine01
Cat Cries when he Throws Up

My poor little kitty threw up this morning just before I had to leave
for work. Vomited all his breakfast and then dry-heaved afterward.
Unlike other cats I have had, he isn't much of a puker. This...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 2nd 06, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By IDzine01
Help! Furry Baby Exposed to Ghetto Cat-RESOLVED!

Hey guys and girls. All is good and well again in the world. A
wonderful woman from the shelter just called and straightened out the
whole ordeal. Turns out everything that could have gone right......
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 2nd 06, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By IDzine01
Help! Furry Baby Exposed to Ghetto Cat

Angry Useneters don't bother me in the least because they frequently
hide behind anonymity... These words came from my neighbor. An actual
physical person living in my building. Actually, the on-line...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 1st 06, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By IDzine01
Help! Furry Baby Exposed to Ghetto Cat

I hadn't even thought of rabies. I'm surprised my vet didn't mention
it.

Wendy wrote:
The idiot won't have a dead cat if he gets his butt over to the shelter and
picks it up. That would save...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 1st 06, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By IDzine01
Help! Furry Baby Exposed to Ghetto Cat

Yeah. I called this morning and they hadn't run the tests on the stray.
They are sending people over tonight to look at my cat. This came out
left field because I called to check on the lost cat and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 06, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By IDzine01
Help! Furry Baby Exposed to Ghetto Cat

Wendy wrote:
The stray sounds like it's a previously owned cat that might have gotten
lost. His thin build is more likely to be as a result of a previously indoor
cat being clueless when it...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 31st 06, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By IDzine01
Help! Furry Baby Exposed to Ghetto Cat

I'm really worried about my cat now. My neighbor came over last night
with a really friendly outdoor cat that has been seen in the
neighborhood over the last few weeks. Random neighborhood people...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15