Showing results 1 to 25 of 453
Search took 0.80 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ray or Fran
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 40
Posted By Ray or Fran
Pleeze purr fur Fred UPDATE

No need for apologies at all Ralph. Family members and friends who are ill
always take priority. Your Meowmie needs your presence and support - that
"is" your first responsibility!

Tabby

--...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By Ray or Fran
Tribute to Abby

What a nice tribute to Abby and I'm furry glad you're feeling lots better.

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Of course I will start purring for Fred right away. I hope the TED can help
him feel a lot more comfortable and healthy again.

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu for posting this Mr. GrowlTiger. It is a wonderful tribute, and it is
so true. Many purrs for all the hearts of all who have lost loved ones,
human or fur......

Tabby

--
Remove "spam"...
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

A sad and lovely tribute, not only for your mother but a beloved fur.

Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

What a beautiful tribute Mary. Lewi was blessed to have known humans like
you.

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Honeycat,

Fangu for sharing a bit of who Leo was with us.

Tabby
(thinking there are some wonderful cats out there, as shown by all the
tributes and stories)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Thank you for sharing some of Phantom's life with us all. He is indeed with
you and with all of us as are all who have gone before.

Tabby
(being philosophical)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 6th 09, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

That was a very nice tribute to a fine cat.

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 09:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

What a beautiful tribute to your sisfur Amelia. While our paths never
crossed, I feel like I know her just a bit. She will be missed by
effuryone.

Tabby

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Tabby slowly walks up to the podium, pauses not sure what to say,

Hi there, I'm Tabby Matthew and this is my first Jellicle Ball. Meowmie,
tried to explain the ball to me and the importance of...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Ray or Fran
Jellicle Ball: Calling the Names of Honorees

Tabby sadly listens to the long list of names that are called. I didn't
know any of the furs, but I hear Puddi Cat's name. Meowmie has talked about
Puddi Cat and I know all the humans are very...
Forum: Cat community October 5th 09, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 113
Posted By Ray or Fran
Jellicle Ball: Da Gest Buk

Tabby Matthew plays with the teleporter controls and finally gets it right.
The machine shimmers and he appears at Cat Island.

He looks around at everyone and slowly walks over to the Guest Book...
Forum: Cat community September 21st 09, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Ray or Fran
Introducing Tabby Mathew

Hi there everyone, waving a paw, I'm Tabby Mathew and I wormed my way into
Meowmies and Dad's hearts and home. My official aquisition date is August
1st and for simplicity sake, I'm going to say I...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 09, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Ray or Fran
Tybalt, Howse uf Koster, October 2005 - August 31, 2009

Many purrs for the hearts of those who loved Tybalt. May his passing to the
Bridge been swift and painless and may the huge holes in his loved ones
hearts be filled with loving memories.

Fran and...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 09, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 75
Posted By Ray or Fran
Jellical Ball Planz---kweshtunz

I haven't introduced myself yet, and am really too new to have any real
input, but from what Meowmie has told me, you have done a wonderful job over
the years, and I would like you to continue with...
Forum: Cat community September 19th 09, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ray or Fran
Unca Adam Update 09/03/09

I'm glad to read that you are recovering nicely from your surgery. Many
positive healing thoughts through the ether continue for you, and purrs from
Tabby, our new boy.

Fran and the purring...
Forum: Cat community July 28th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ray or Fran
Shadow RB, May 2001 - July 26, 2009

I am so sorry to read this Evelyn. So many many positive and supportive
thoughts through the ether for your hurting heart. Many all the supportive
thoughts and purrs that surround you help heal...
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ray or Fran
Happi Purrdae Jooli Kittiez!

Wishing every fur a wonderful purrday with lots of treats and smurgles and
everything you might wish.

Aunti Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community July 1st 09, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

What an excellent choice Louise

Aunti Fran
(if you don't mind a mere human's compliment)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 08:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fred,

While I can't purr, but I sure can send positive thoughts through the ether
to you. I hope you have recovered completely from the"mini-stroke" and
that, if needed, medical help will prevent...
Forum: Cat community June 29th 09, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By Ray or Fran
Onyx & RPCC - Shahna RB

Evelyn,

I am so sorry to read this. Shahna has gone on to another world, another
place where we will meet our beloved furs again some day. Unfortunately,
the huge hole in our hearts when a...
Forum: Cat community May 3rd 09, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Ray or Fran
Lilith's Winkwink Decision

Congratulations to the three of you. Punkins, Puddi Cat & Buster were very
happily wedwinked for years and are now reunited at the Rainbow Bridge.

Aunti Fran

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply
Forum: Cat community April 19th 09, 08:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Oh Rebecca, please don't worry about the loudness of your purr. My Punkins,
RB had the quietest of purrs, you almost couldn't hear her at all and could
just feel the vibration. She was a member...
Forum: Cat community April 18th 09, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Ray or Fran
Iz mine Meowmiez Purrday

Happy 64th Birthday Kyla and glad your knees aren't feeling too bad.

Fran

(Who hopes the kitties won't mind her lurking and posting every so often)