Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat anecdotes September 7th 07, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By [email protected]
HELP PLEASE

I am considering moving into a room share situation. I have two
medium sized cats. One has been around dogs and is fine and the other
is a question mark. The house I'm looking at has a 4 and 1/2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
NEED ADVICE PLEASE

I am considering moving into a room share situation. I have two
medium sized cats. One has been around dogs and is fine and the other
is a question mark. The house I'm looking at has a 4 and 1/2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 7th 07, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
NEED ADVICE PLEASE

I am considering moving into a room share situation. I have two
medium sized cats. One has been around dogs and is fine and the other
is a question mark. The house I'm looking at has a 4 and 1/2...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 24th 07, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
HELP PLEASE!!

Situation:

I have a dog who will rip a cat's head off. This cat is hiding under
my house and I don't know what to do. My dog is going nuts. The cat
was in a tree in my yard recently and it came...
Forum: Cat community January 17th 07, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cat in Heat-Please Help

I took on a cat as a sort of charity case to save it from the pound and
the previous owner "forgot" to tell me she wasn't spayed.
Great.
I going to take her in as soon as possible for the surgery but...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
My cat is eating now! Thanks!

cybercat wrote:
wrote in message
My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 22nd 06, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
My cat is eating now! Thanks!

My cat that was hiding for 4 days ate in front of me today after I
layed in the closet with her for a half an hour. This is a few hours
after the feliway too so I think that helped.
I could cry, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Hiding Cat not eating, drinking, peeing

IBen Getiner wrote:
wrote:
IBen Getiner wrote:
wrote:
I just got 2 new cats.

I only got two as well.....

Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 09:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
FELINE SUICIDE??

Cats can committ suicide? Can someone please fill me in on this and
give references, etc.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 09:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Hiding Cat not eating, drinking, peeing

IBen Getiner wrote:
wrote:
I just got 2 new cats.

I only got two as well.....

One has been hiding in the closet since Sunday
night.

What happened...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 08:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

IBen Getiner wrote:
wrote:
I just got 2 new cats.

I only got two as well.....

One has been hiding in the closet since Sunday
night.

What happened...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Hiding Cat not eating, drinking, peeing

Lynne wrote:
on Thu, 21 Dec 2006 03:30:07 GMT, wrote:

I just got 2 new cats. One has been hiding in the closet since Sunday
night. I now have her litter box...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 06, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
Hiding Cat not eating, drinking, peeing

I just got 2 new cats. One has been hiding in the closet since Sunday
night. I now have her litter box and food and water in there but it's
all untouched.
How worried should I be? Should I close...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
HELP PLEASE!!! ANYONE AWAKE?

zaax wrote:
wrote:

I need some advice badly!!
Is anyone up now?

1/2 the world is awake. Tell us your problem

Ah yes. So here it is: I just got some...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 18th 06, 09:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
HELP PLEASE!!! ANYONE AWAKE?

I need some advice badly!!