Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bartlet
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By bartlet
hey all

On Mar 15, 9:10*pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
hello Flavor * tells us about yourself and cats

stop trying to be preppy Matt

it's just spam

lmao
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By bartlet
hey all

On Mar 15, 9:56*pm, "dejablues" wrote:

spam to follow....

lol
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By bartlet
Buy a couch, get a cat

On Mar 13, 1:03*pm, stonej wrote:
http://www.kxly.com/global/story.asp?s=9997634

I love it

wow
poor cat

so funny, and, this only backs-up, what I said earlier
cats need...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By bartlet
Do I Need a Rabies Shot?

On Mar 14, 9:49*pm, Candace wrote:

*They identified it as a
hamster that seemed neglected--either by having been out in the wild
for awhile for just a bad home--as it's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By bartlet
Do I Need a Rabies Shot?

On Mar 14, 9:49*pm, Candace wrote:

p.s. I do feel sorry for the poor hamster, too, but I'm mostly
concerned about ME!

why are you foaming at the corners of your mouth

nah,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 16th 09, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By bartlet
2 of My Neighborhood Strays Heading In...

On Mar 11, 8:33*am, dgk wrote:

My vet does give a break for dealing with multiple cats, particularly

Iiiii thought about my comments to Candace

yes, I can easily see the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 10th 09, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By bartlet
2 of My Neighborhood Strays Heading In...

and, praise to you

Candace wrote:
to the vet in half an hour to be spayed. Both are in carriers
howling. Both are girls, Jessi and Ivory, who seem to be in heat and
have a lot of boyfriends....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 10th 09, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By bartlet
2 of My Neighborhood Strays Heading In...

omgoodness $500? I had my girl spayed for $35

please stop people

there are feral HUMANS who could use that money

NOT YOUR VET

well, honestly. 500 or 35, it's just money
but
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 10th 09, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By bartlet
Cat insurance

I heard on the news, a man checked himself in the psychic ward,
wearing only a thong and riding a goat. Ill come get you, but this
**** has got to stop

---MIKE--- wrote:
I self insure too. I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 26th 09, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By bartlet
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

**

On Feb 24, 10:01*am, "cybercat" wrote:

I don't really think anyone thinks this is cute any more. But you can keep
trying.

I am sorry for you, if your cat crossed...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 26th 09, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.med.veterinary,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By bartlet
Cat suddenly throwing up after environment change

On Feb 26, 9:43*am, jamina1 wrote:
Hello everyone -

I have two cats, and one of them is acting somewhat weird. I'm not
concerned yet enough to take her to the vet

Is...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 24th 09, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By bartlet
Cat feeding dilemma

On Feb 24, 10:03*am, "cybercat" wrote:

Barry. How endearing you are. What it took to get you to spay
Jupiter. Etc.

no cyber, the difference is

I had always wanted to get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 24th 09, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By bartlet
Cat feeding dilemma

On Feb 24, 10:03*am, "cybercat" wrote:

Meep has been around for years, as has JMC, who no doubt remembers you,
Barry. Yes, they are many-layered and fascinating...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 24th 09, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By bartlet
Please consider being a "sponsor mom or dad"

On Feb 23, 2:17*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER

but there are many who do not take advantage even when we have
greatly reduced (and sometimes free) spay/neuter clinics.

Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 24th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By bartlet
Cat feeding dilemma

On Feb 22, 7:37*am, jmc wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated!

jmc

probably, whatever is eating you, is eating her
and that's why she not eating
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 24th 09, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 25
Posted By bartlet
safe product to deter scratching on leather?

On Feb 16, 12:27*am, Lynne wrote:

By the way, Levi is doing really well. *No bladder crystals and no
outbreaks of herpes in a while. *Both boys are slim and trim...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 24th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By bartlet
Cat feeding dilemma

On Feb 22, 7:37*am, jmc wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated!

jmc

Maybe there is a way to get her to be more active, to work up an
appetite
I know what you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 09, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
From the mouth of babes

The other day, I had a 5 year old tell me

Obartletma (that's me) - I want an old cat to take care of.

He wanted an old cat with problems, so he could take care of them.

Wow! How sweet. He'll get...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 09, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By bartlet
Please consider being a "sponsor mom or dad"

On Feb 22, 2:11*pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
Untold thousands of perfectly healthy cats and dogs are euthanized every
year because there are not enough people to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 23rd 09, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 17
Posted By bartlet
Cat feeding dilemma

On Feb 22, 7:37*am, jmc wrote:

Any suggestions appreciated!

jmc

Just give her what you want her to have and pet her on the head

don't make any eye...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 20th 09, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 26
Posted By bartlet
Cutest Cat Name?

On Feb 3, 6:36*pm, Curmudgeon wrote:
I do like Simon Peter though. *I'll have to keep it
in mind in case it seems appropriate somewhere up the line.

Yeah, I like double names...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 20th 09, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By bartlet
Lucy, Munchausen?

On Feb 10, 4:50*pm, "Christina Websell"

Only humans have Munchausens or Munchausens by proxy.

well well well

seems I am right after all

you tell me what...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 20th 09, 11:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By bartlet
who invented these things

On Feb 12, 10:38*am, "cybercat" wrote:

Anything might have been under the house next door, something partially
eaten by rats, dogs, whatever. The warehouse is going to be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 20th 09, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By bartlet
who invented these things

On Feb 12, 10:38*am, "cybercat" wrote:

Anything might have been under the house next door, something partially
eaten by rats, dogs, whatever. The warehouse is going to be...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour February 20th 09, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 23
Posted By bartlet
who invented these things

On Feb 6, 1:40*pm, Stan Brown wrote:

Always a pleasure to observe your version of reasoned discussion.

careful, he's fragile
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63