Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr E
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr E
Cat Claw Ripped Out

my sisters rabbit did the exact same thing and we took it to the vet, a
bandage was applied to keep it clean and she was given anti biotics, I take
it your little fur ball will prob need the same....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 5th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr E
Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

ye me too! sent to almost everyone in my address book lol

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in message
I had to share, it was just...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Mr E
Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

awww....that nearly brought a wee tear to my eye, thats such a cute video,
am going to send that link to all my friends :-)

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
drinking water for cats

Ye the pound is the same too, its drastically changed since it first came
into use in 2001...it was that year I think

Found another thing that cats love! My boyfriend has a case for his drum and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
drinking water for cats

I am not totally positive as it is in with my council tax rates but I think
it is roughly £80 a year.

I watched the wee video for the fountain and it looks really fun for the cat
too. I only have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By Mr E
Feeding a starving cat?

dont want to frighten you but I was in Yorkshire recently and fed what I
thought was a stray cat and it ate like mad! Only problem was I could not
clap it! not that it was wild, it was quite the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
Cool Cat Names

Thats true Rene! Never noticed that mistake tee hee

"Rene S." wrote in message

Lesley wrote:
Mr E...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
drinking water for cats

That looks really cool! I think ill look into getting one of them actually.
A bit more cleaner than having him jump on the sink

Thanks for that

"T" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
drinking water for cats

I bought a bowl with a massive ring at the botom but he still tips it ove,
id need to concrete it to the floor lol

Michelle, luckily I live in rainy scotland so dont have a water bill as
such, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
Cool Cat Names

Lesley they are in the same room from about 8:30 am till 4 in the afternoon
while am working lol my cat is too much of a suke to gofor the bird or fish.
he doesnt even like going out the door! he...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 02:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
drinking water for cats

My cat will not drink from a bowl, he just upturnes it soaking everywhere so
now I have to leave the tap in the sink running for him for drinks.

Anyone elses cat do this??
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
Cool Cat Names

Lesley you have put a lot of thought into your cats names ill give you that!
My cat at the moment is going crazy with his bag! he looks the spitting
image of Felix but I didnt think it very original...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
Cool Cat Names

Fugazi, I have learned that this can mean several things however there was a
band called marrilion in the late 70's early 80's who had a song called
Fugazi, it is also itillian for pizza. and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 4th 06, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Mr E
Cool Cat Names

Mines is called Kovu

Anyone better that???

Better still anyone any idea where I got the name??
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14