Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Sandra Loosemore
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 27th 06, 05:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
Kitten is starting to pee outside the box

"Kelly Simmons via CatKB.com" u25724@uwe writes:

Sandra--

here is a suggestion....perhaps if you stop being soooooo rude and start
acting like perhaps you have an ounce of kindness, we...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 25th 06, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
Kitten is starting to pee outside the box

"wazzumusicmajor via CatKB.com" u25724@uwe writes:

all the cats have been fixed and each was obtained when they were no older
than one month old. even the vet says that our cats are the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 25th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 19
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
Kitten is starting to pee outside the box

"Sooo many cats" u25724@uwe writes:

I have five female cats ages 12, 11, 5, and 3 years, the youngest and newest
addition to our family is about 6 months old and has NEVER peed outside the
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 17th 06, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
My Kitty Ate A Little Bit of Styrofoam...What Do I Do?

"PinkParisKitty" writes:

She doesn't appear to be suffering any discomfort, and I am wondering
if this little bit of styrofoam will cause blockage or otherwise harm
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 11th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
4 Female housecats, litter troubles (long)

Lepak Nerat writes:

Comments please, driving me insane with the smell.......use flash
floor cleaner too.

I agree a vet check for all the suspects is in order.

One of my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 31st 06, 07:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
New Kittens and Mother Question

John Ross Mc Master writes:

On 31 Jul 2006 11:06:24 -0700, wrote:

I was watching a cat for a friend out of town for a week when she had
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
incontinent senior citizen kitty :-(

Since people have been expressing concern about not getting updates after
people post about their cat problems he

Slinky was due for her regular check-up and vaccinations at the vet
earlier this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
Please help our listless and vomiting cat.

"Matthew" writes:

"Sandra Loosemore"

No offense since you just started posting here

No offense, but you might do a google search...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 27th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 36
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
Please help our listless and vomiting cat.

"Wendy" writes:

a simple Google for 'financial assistance veterinary bills' came up with the
following and a number of other web sites that could be helpful.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 24th 06, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
My Companion is Dying

(Ridin' 4 Jesus) writes:

I asked the vet if he could give me some pills that I could give to her
so she would just go to sleep and never wake again, a very peacefull...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 23rd 06, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
HELP! Cats are driving me crazy!!!

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER writes:

What is your basic question? Are you trying to set up some screening that
will prevent your cats from getting outside?

I noted that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 21st 06, 03:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
NonCompliant w/Litterbox

"PAWZ" writes:

I have a male MaineCoon Cat that is just over two years of age. He has
recently (past 4 mos) started pooping outside of the litter box. I
have an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 06, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
incontinent senior citizen kitty :-(

"mariib via CatKB.com" u22469@uwe writes:

De-lurking - consider perhaps your cat might be arthritic: I've also had a
cat this age that sometimes peed outside the box when her arthritis wasn't...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 06, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
incontinent senior citizen kitty :-(

"cybercat" writes:

Your cat really is old. Many cats don't live to see 18. I think maybe
the vet expects lots of things to start going wrong--which is not to
say she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 14th 06, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
incontinent senior citizen kitty :-(

"Gail" writes:

My thoughts were just that a medical reason could be causing the
incontinence........If you treat the medical problem, you resolve the
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
incontinent senior citizen kitty :-(

"Gail" writes:

Has she been checked for diabetes? I somehow think your vet is being lax in
this case (ie mild kidney disease). I would get another opinion.

Yup, she's had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 13th 06, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Sandra Loosemore
incontinent senior citizen kitty :-(

My older cat, now 18 years old, started peeing on the kitchen floor
earlier this spring. I've done all the obvious things; took her to
the vet at the first sign of trouble, but that turned up no...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17