Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cheryl[_3_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 15th 16, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Cat Treats

On 4/14/2016 5:38 PM, Bastette wrote:

One good thing that's happened recently, which might be the result of having
an all-wet diet, is that he no longer has blood in his urine. At least, I'm
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 15th 16, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Head Count, Please!

On 4/14/2016 5:30 PM, Bastette wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

On 3/29/2016 5:45 PM, Bastette wrote:

Since my other cat went to the bridge (about 6 weeks ago), he's been
more needy and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 16, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Cat Treats

On 4/11/2016 5:22 PM, jmcquown wrote:

I really didn't know what to do with Buffy. She was already a little
chubby when I adopted her. She gets a small portion of canned food
every day plus...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 16, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Cat Treats

On 4/11/2016 12:24 PM, Cheryl wrote:

Possibly the original instructions were "food". I don't really remember
exactly, but I had the idea that they'd use it more and get more
exercise if food...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 13th 16, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Cat Treats

On 4/11/2016 6:09 AM, Cheryl wrote:
A vet suggested to me that I put food in those plastic balls with holes
in them so that my rather large cats would get some exercise. I'm not
sure that this...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 16, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
The natives are restless

On 4/8/2016 6:13 PM, Joy wrote:
Both of my cats are indoor-only, and usually don't seem to be bothered
by rain. However, today for some reason, they are very restless.

They've gotten into...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 16, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Head Count, Please!

On 4/4/2016 7:37 AM, Lesley Madigan wrote:

And Spirit who will be 2 in August- she's a tiny, brown and white
tuxedo with a fairly fluffy coat. She's FIV+ and we've had a few
visits to the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 16, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/9/2016 9:16 PM, jmcquown wrote:

You're planning a trip to SC? As someone who lives here, I'd have to
say summer is not the season I'd choose to visit.

We go down there every summer in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 16, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/9/2016 8:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 4/9/2016 8:39 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/7/2016 9:26 AM, jmcquown wrote:

I didn't really have to do anything with Buffy, other than to add golf
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 16, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Head Count, Please!

On 3/29/2016 5:45 PM, Bastette wrote:

Since my other cat went to the bridge (about 6 weeks ago), he's been
more needy and more vocal.

I must have missed about Roxy. I'm sorry for your loss.

--...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 16, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/7/2016 9:26 AM, jmcquown wrote:

I didn't really have to do anything with Buffy, other than to add golf
balls to the cat toys she "inherited".

I just found these while looking for...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 10th 16, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/6/2016 6:41 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
...and if not why not?

What other rearrangements of household furnishings have people
here been instructed by the management to carry out?

I have a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 16, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
A Hunter's Guide to the Habitat and Behaviour of the Red Dot

On 3/24/2016 7:16 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
I recently got a laser pointer, used for one presentation but mainly
to entertain the furries.

Ollie is the one who really goes for it. My trigger...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 16, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Took me by surprise!

On 3/24/2016 9:17 AM, jmcquown wrote:
Persia (RB 2014) used to wake me up in the morning by gently tapping my
nose. It was an endearing gesture that always made me smile.

I adopted Buffy in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 25th 16, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
RB Sam

On 3/24/2016 9:34 AM, Cheryl wrote:
It's a long time since I posted here, although I do lurk a fair bit. I
had two cats, Cinnamon and Sam. Sadly, Sam developed kidney problems,
which progressed...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 20th 16, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 24
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Head Count, Please!

On 3/17/2016 9:35 AM, jmcquown wrote:

Please refresh my memory about your furbabies.

Mine are, in order of age as best as I can tell for Bonnie. The rest I know.

Bonnie, solid black former feral...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 16, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Duffy - update

On 2/19/2016 5:50 PM, MaryL wrote:

Duffy had his first checkup since I started his medication for
hyperthyroidism. TED says he is in great shape--"remarkable" for his
age. He has gained 6...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 16, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Buster's trick

On 2/18/2016 10:13 PM, Takayuki wrote:

Buster was standing on his tippy-toes and watching curiously as I was
getting some clothes out out a dresser drawer. Then, he suddenly jumped
right...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 16, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Duffy has hyperthyroidism

On 1/30/2016 10:57 AM, MaryL wrote:

I have been concerned about Duffy for some time. He has lost weight
(but not as much as most cats his age, according to TED) and he walks
around howling a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 16, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Something lovely

On 1/24/2016 8:11 PM, Joy wrote:

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/vnVuqfXohxc?rel=0&%3bshowinfo=0

Love it!

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 23rd 16, 09:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 1/2/2016 2:53 PM, Mishi wrote:

On Friday, January 1, 2016 at 6:22:48 PM UTC-5, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Kitties, I am sad to announce that the sweetest little kitty I have ever
known, Harri...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 25th 15, 05:58 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Our Alarming Night

On 10/27/2015 12:23 AM, Bastette wrote:

Mountain lions live in really diverse climates along the western parts
of the Americas, from western Canada down to Chile. They, or a close
relative of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 16th 15, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Sammy update

On 12/14/2015 8:32 PM, Bastette wrote:

Or for someone who has to leave to go to work. I can easily keep them
segregated in the evening. Licky goes into my bedroom with the door
closed, and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 13th 15, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Sammy update

On 12/12/2015 6:41 PM, jmcquown wrote:

When I used to cat sit for my neighbor she'd tell me this cat gets this
much of this food, the other cat gets that food. But they both ate in
the same...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 12th 15, 11:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 17
Posted By Cheryl[_3_]
Sammy update

On 12/12/2015 10:55 AM, Judith Latham wrote:

Purrs and prayers being sent for poor Sammy.

Thanks Judith. He's still throwing up a little, and we definitely need
to be more aggressive figuring...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500