Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Exocat
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 7th 07, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Exocat
OT Happy anniversary for a change

"Marina" wrote in message
Yesterday it was exactly 13 years since I smoked my last cigarrette ever.
You may ask how I know...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 07, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 23
Posted By Exocat
The birds were taunting Vino!

"badwilson" wrote

Heh, if only it was that easy to convince Vino of the joys of additional
cats in the household! I guess we'll hope for the best. Saw an ad in the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 07, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Exocat
Candle for Smokey - RB

"Adrian A" wrote in message
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Smoke

Thanks for starting the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 07, 10:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 54
Posted By Exocat
Smokey - RB

"Sam" wrote in message
Our elder statesman (17YO) began his journey to the Rainbow Bridge today.

Purrs from us lot for the old stalwart...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 21st 07, 10:32 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Exocat
Annie's results

"theresa" wrote in message
The vet just called and Annie does have SCC.

So sorry to hear this. Purrs to you...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 07, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
Posted By Exocat
UPDATE: I'm so relieved

"polonca12000" wrote
At 10AM today the vets decided to operate Soncek, they said that without
the operation he would die. I was so scared what they would find. But when...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 85
Posted By Exocat
Could I please have some purrs for Soncek?

"polonca12000" wrote in message
I was hesitant to ask for purrs for Soncek since so many kitties and humans
seem to need them more at the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 47
Posted By Exocat
UPDATE: Howdy folks. guess what?

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

When I got my appointment letter 6 or so weeks ago, I was told to arrive
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 16th 07, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 29
Posted By Exocat
My Brave Bandit

"CatNipped" wrote in message
I know it's been a while since I posted - seems like every time I do lately
it gets pretty much...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 15th 07, 11:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Exocat
For Tweed and Rob

"Marina" wrote in message
We are thinking of Tweed going for her operation, and though it's not the
15th in the US yet, we...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 4th 07, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 13
Posted By Exocat
More pics

"Susan M" wrote
I got a new camera and spent some more time yesterday taking pics of the
boys. The new part starts he http://tinyurl.com/27uwct

Great work on even greater subjects - sorry,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 34
Posted By Exocat
Vet Tech Journals: I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

"Mischief" wrote in message
YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of 175...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Exocat
Purrs for John

"jmcquown" wrote in message
John just called to tell me his mother died about an hour ago. She was
90.

Purrs for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 31st 07, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 22
Posted By Exocat
Sometimes the cuteness is just blinding

"Marina" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/yubcj7
http://tinyurl.com/2hxjll
http://tinyurl.com/2bswu9

Truly...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 30th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 66
Posted By Exocat
Miss Pua

"kilikini" wrote in message
I finally got a decent picture of Pua. She was sitting in my chair,
looking
at me and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 25th 07, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Exocat
OT- Get Your Own Peculiar Aristocratic Title!!

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
Hey, Leighton Buzzard is a REAL place! It's in Bedfordshire.
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16