Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barb[_2_]
Forum: Cats - misc January 1st 08, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Barb[_2_]
KITTY LITTER DUST

I use that one,too now...I love it and the cats do too!
Also, the Pet Ecology brand (the one that supposed to tell you of a urinary
problem), is dust free,too.
"Dennis" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 08, 01:40 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Barb[_2_]
KITTY LITTER DUST

I use that one,too now...I love it and the cats do too!
Also, the Pet Ecology brand (the one that supposed to tell you of a urinary
problem), is dust free,too.
"Dennis" wrote in...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Barb[_2_]
A couple behavioral problems...

hey,that's cool!
"studio" wrote in message
On Nov 4, 1:34 am, RPSinha wrote:
Barb, studio,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 4th 07, 02:33 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Barb[_2_]
A couple behavioral problems...

LOL...We just adopted our 8th cat...more like kitten..9 weeks old. I guess
when you only have one cat (cant remember what it is like to have just
one!)schedules may differ. Smokey Blue, our latest,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 3rd 07, 02:31 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By Barb[_2_]
A couple behavioral problems...

Am I correct to sayou are giving her can food all these times?? If so, IMO
dont! Leave a bowl of dry food out during the day for her to munch on when
hungry. You feed her canned all the time, will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Barb[_2_]
The best nutrition/cost value in *canned* cat foods?

My cats prefer the filets or something with gravy. The "solid" one they
arent too crazy about.
"William Graham" wrote in essage...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 18th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Barb[_2_]
The best nutrition/cost value in *canned* cat foods?

I didnt mean to sound abrupt or disinterested.
I feed my cats Friskies or Nine Lives. They only get one can total a day
mixed in with a cup or so of dry food. Then I divvy it among the 7. They eat...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 17th 07, 01:32 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By Barb[_2_]
The best nutrition/cost value in *canned* cat foods?

With 7 cats and a fixed income, fancy feast is not my preferred choice. But,
to each his own.
"RPSinha" wrote in message
Most of...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8