Showing results 1 to 25 of 423
Search took 0.33 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: The Porter Cats
Forum: Cat community July 28th 07, 07:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By The Porter Cats
GranMeowmie Update: GOOD NEWS!!!

GREAT news!!

"Debby Hanoka" wrote in message
This past Wednesday, my mom had her second bone marrow biopsy. The first
one was to diagnose...
Forum: Cat community July 26th 07, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By The Porter Cats
Noo fud sorce!

I juzt luuk kyute an drop deown on mine bak tu luuk kyuuter tu git effin
mooooore tweetz.

Pitô.ônya

Dats an eksellent tekneek.

Bear
Forum: Cat community July 24th 07, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By The Porter Cats
I wentz in da out dis day

I wear long skirts, too, because I have "Honeycat tracks" for the same
reason! She's 10 now and still doesn't understand about keeping the claws
in.

That's funny about the frog! I had a little...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By The Porter Cats
Cinder's Test Results

Unca John, yur such a guud daddie. Lettus know how she iss.

Fangu, Bear

Check alt.binaries.pictures.animals or your email.

Cinder actually ate fudz last night!!! Keep on purring...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 07, 05:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 24
Posted By The Porter Cats
I wentz in da out dis day

Dats skarey, Willow! Yu arnt ment to be an Owt kitty. You stay indors wif da
gang!

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Hi all youz guyz. ...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By The Porter Cats
Purr Rekwest from 7-day old kittens

We are purring dat Lois will help!

Bear

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
We need milk and a new mother becawz...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By The Porter Cats
Iss ennycat online? Spay qwuestion

Fangu, Tiger. Dats a purrfect home to me - wher dey luff you no mattur what.

LeO

"Stormmee" wrote in message
ifin hersef...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By The Porter Cats
GranMeowmie: Sunday Morning Update 7/22

We are purring purring purring tuu.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
purrin dat da bad cellz iz all gone, Tiger fur hiz...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By The Porter Cats
Iss ennycat online? Spay qwuestion

Fangu! She moovs reely reely reely well. We just doant know if its okae fur
her to jump. She wants in da garage reel badly.

My Meowmie luffs me no matter whut. Ime glad I came...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By The Porter Cats
Cinder's Test Results

Cinder, howar you feelen tuday??

Bear

Hoomin note: I will visit her in the TED's in under an hour.

Unca John, yur such a guud daddie. Lettus know how she iss.
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By The Porter Cats
Iss ennycat online? Spay qwuestion

Fangu, cats! Meowmie has used lots ov sprays an products, an we STIL spray
in da howse. I spray sefurral times a day, but now I am ekstra bad cause of
Daisy. No spray is goeng to stop me from...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By The Porter Cats
Iss ennycat online? Spay qwuestion

Hi, effurywon. Our frend Daisy was spayed Wednesday. Shees, um, sort of
feral. Eksept shees been frendly lately. Shees in tha laundry room now. We
arent sure how long to keep her der. Weef gotten...
Forum: Cat community July 22nd 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By The Porter Cats
Cinder's Test Results

Cinder, du yu wantz mineownself tu stayj uh jaylbrake frum TED'z?? I
kin du dat iffin yu wantz mineownself tu. Jist doan tell yurown Paw,
'kay?

--- Onyx

Stayj a jaylbrake! We have...
Forum: Cat community July 21st 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By The Porter Cats
Cinder's Test Results

Thank goodness that they determined what's up, and it's treatable. I have
been thinking of her all morning. I hope your girl is home very soon.

Julie

"John Ross Mc Master" ...
Forum: Cat community July 21st 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By The Porter Cats
OK, Our Hooman finally did it!

I looked at them again today. They're all so beautiful. I'm so glad they
have a wonderful home with you.

Julie

We, Ryan & Diana were rescue cats whe Ryan was just a little
kitten.
Forum: Cat community July 21st 07, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By The Porter Cats
Purrs for Cinder please

Only about three more hours! We are poised to hear the latest and glad that
she's seen the TED.

Julie

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 21st 07, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Porter Cats
Jeter has crossed tha Bridge

Thanks, everyone. I think Jeter was only about three years old. I feel
terrible for this woman but at the same time am very annoyed by her
reluctance to take the cats to the vet when they get sick....
Forum: Cat community July 21st 07, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By The Porter Cats
Prayer and purr request for my Prancer's healing.

Poor little girl! I hope the SS cream makes life better for her!

Julie

"kraut" wrote in message

Forum: Cat community July 20th 07, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By The Porter Cats
Jeter has crossed tha Bridge

Pleese purr fur our frend Jeter, who crossed thuh Bridge today. You may
rememfur his brother Beavis, who crossed tha Bridge last munth, and his
daddie found him, gone. Tha same fing happend to...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By The Porter Cats
gramby is same as car litter

She's normally an out kitty (feral) but she is feeling pretty weak, OT! She
has to stay in the laundry room and few more days. She seems happy, though,
and is letting me pet her. I think she was...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By The Porter Cats
Purrs for Cinder please

Please let us know what TED says!

Julie
everyone here on high-speed purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message...
Forum: Cat community July 20th 07, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By The Porter Cats
Anne Norexya

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
My hoomin thinks I have Anne Norexya just becauz I'm not eetink!
I was never...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 07, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By The Porter Cats
gramby is same as car litter

Hi, OT! I'm glad you got fixed but sorry that it wasn't any fun! You deserve
the treats - you were a good boy. I think it will be a lot harder for
Willow, too. Her mommy is recovering in the...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By The Porter Cats
gramby is same as car litter

OT wher did you go? Are yu OK? Did yu haf surjery? Tell Willow dat her mom
had surjery tuu!

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Myownself...
Forum: Cat community July 19th 07, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 45
Posted By The Porter Cats
OK, Our Hooman finally did it!

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:58:17 +0000, The Porter Cats wrote:

After 36 minutes, we have...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 423