Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ralph & His Clowder
Forum: Cat community June 17th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Mine hoomin grandpaw is sick

PURRRRRRUMMMMMPURRRRRRRRUMMMMPURRRRR
PurrrrumPurrrrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrumPurrrrrrr
PurrrrrumpppPPPPPPPrumPPPPPPPurrr
PurrrrrrpPurrrrrrrrrpPurrrrrrrrrrr
purpurpur
Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, &...
Forum: Cat community June 10th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 131
how ruude!

Terry Pratchett is easy to get hooked on... I've always been fond of
Luggage, myself.
Gabrielle

Hmmmopffft! Bukz ar fur sitting on ana usin fur a pilough wen yew wantz
a nap!
Forum: Cat community May 4th 07, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Cat vs. Cat

or.... "You talking to me?"
Love the pic!
Gabrielle

Cory wrote:

OK... let me first and foremost say that I DO NOT resell books via
Amazon.com. I, in no way, shape or form, gain ANY profits...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 07, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu??

We had ben purrrin fur Barbaro tu get beddur. Ar humin got sum MMS wen
she hurd da noos. Weze nough gonna purrr fur hiz trip tu da Bridj ana
fur da huminz hoo luffed him.
Ralph, Fred, Clyde,...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
Itz noisy heer!

We didnt kno enyfing cud be dat owld!

Happee purrrday tu yew
Happee purrday tu yewwww
Happee purrrrday deer Unca Serge
Happee purrrday tu yewwww

Ralph, Fred, Clyde, Alice, & Jane

Mme. Anaïs ^..^...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 17
purr request for Callie

We'ze purrrrrrin furry hard fur Callie tu feel gud fur a longlong...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 07, 04:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Purrs list for kitties

We'ze purrrrrrin furry hard fur Raphael,...
Forum: Cat community January 15th 07, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8