Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rich
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By rich
One cat put down and the one left behind is suffering

June wrote:
I always thought cats had short memories about other cats; sort of
nature's way of handling life for them. I had to have one of my cats
put down to stop the suffering. I still...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 09, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 41
Posted By rich
What happened to this group?

MLB wrote:

It seems to have expired. MLB

Not quite, but we are all going to have to migrate to some other form of
communication within the next few years. Social networking is sucking
the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour September 19th 09, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By rich
My cat doesn't like me drinking coffee!?

Netmask wrote:
When I finish drinking my coffee (very strong Italian black with no milk
or sugar) he wants to "bury" the cup with the typical scratching ritual.
In fact any plate that has had...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 21st 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By rich
How long to wear the collar after spay??

Alternative is to wrap the belly in cloth - that's what they did in the old days. Maybe a puppy sweater would work.

We do a lot of tame and wild cat spaying and very few continue to go after the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 14th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By rich
What's the cheapest dry food you're willing to use?

James wrote:
If it's between rehoming or feeding your pussy really cheap food, what
is the cheapest before you give away your cat?

Purina Complete or Indoor.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By rich
Anybody here ever TASTE cat food?

Matthew wrote:
"honeybunch" wrote in message
On Dec 1, 7:37 pm, wrote:
I've...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 4th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 9
Posted By rich
Question about hyperthyroidism treatments

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sun, 30 Nov 2008 12:59:41 -0500, James Egan wrote:
My 16 year old cat Chip was loosing weight, so I took him to the vet about
a year ago, and he was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 24th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By rich
Opinions on litter?

Equine Fresh can be bought at many rural feed type stores as horse bedding. Don't tell anyone, but it's Feline Pine at 1/3 the cost.

Rene S. wrote:
Anyone know of a bargain litter that really...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
FIP
Posted By rich
FIP - still interested in feline interferon omega

Thanks, will definitely do that if 2 local sources do not pan out.

Rich

wendy wrote:
You may want to get on the FIP Yahoo group. There are people there who are
quite knowledgeable on this...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
FIP
Posted By rich
FIP - still interested in feline interferon omega

Thanks, but I'm still in the market for the feline interferon omega.

I tend to be mega-unimpressed with small group clinical testing.* They cannot control for a fraction of a percent of all the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 9th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
FIP
Posted By rich
FIP

Does anyone know of a way of acquiring Feline Interferon Omega in the USA? I know its not approved, bot off-label? Imported?

Seems to be the little guy's best shot.

Rich
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 17th 08, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By rich
newsgroups

Roadrunner plans to end usenet support entirely on 6/23.
This was quietly announced in RR Help. Other (e.g., Verizon)
ISPs have less draconian plans in the works.

There are many alternatives...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By rich
Cat has heart trouble, not poison or eye trouble

I do a bit of rescue work, and tend to keep the sickest as unadoptable. My Bear
passed on a few years ago with a similar condition. My vet didn't believe treatment
was advisable except for staying...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13