Showing results 1 to 25 of 104
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Julie and Sam
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Julie and Sam
Ping Karen

Karen,
They moved the story off the front page. I've tried to email the story
to you, hopefully it will come through. Thanks for your help in this.
Julie

Karen wrote:

Thanks. I will pass this on...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 2nd 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs for John

jmcquown wrote:
John just called to tell me his mother died about an hour ago. She was 90.

Despite all the things he's told me about her over the years (not too many
of them good) he was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Julie and Sam
A Yehudah Moment in the Cook Household

Since I have a moment to post, I thought I'd tell this story. Some
incidents that happen in my house (which usually involve Barnabus) cause
me to scratch my head, burst out laughing and say, "That...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By Julie and Sam
Some purrs for Gilbert? Update

Jo Firey wrote:

Gilbert got the cath out and went home yesterday. (He did manage to pee in
the car on the way home)

Vicki has instructions on food and on how to help him to pee. So we...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Julie and Sam
New Catslave Born

JBHajos wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:47:27 -0500, "Matthew"
wrote:

Congratulations

Thank you much.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Julie and Sam
No box too small for Tessie...

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

I can't remember sharing this photo yet... I got a new cutlery set for
christmas and it came in a box with a 'window' cut out of it so you
could see what it looked...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1,354
Posted By Julie and Sam
Yeah right they got us at the end

Lesley wrote:

On 23 Jan, 13:10, "Stormmee" wrote:

what a wonderful event!!! LeeLesley wrote in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Julie and Sam
Otis is 11 years old today!

"Susan M" wrote in message

Happy purrday Otis! As Fred said this morning, Otis has had amazing
longevity for a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 44
Posted By Julie and Sam
Allow me (us)...

I just wanted to say welcome. I live in Georgia with four rescued cats,
Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus. Hobbes is my overweight, diabetic,
orange tabby; Sam is an asthmatic, grey tabby; Lacey is...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Julie and Sam
Pearl is too wound up

Karen wrote:

LOL!

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/chupie_2006/pearlchair/?action=view&current=pearlchair5.jpg

Next
4 pics.
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Julie and Sam
Ping Mark Edwards

Mark,
I just wanted to tell you that I enjoy the stories you post about your
cats. I haven't had a chance to respond to each story individually
lately, but I always read your stories and enjoy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Julie and Sam
I don't wanna . . .

Ginger-lyn wrote:

But I have to. I'm sick, it's freezing cold out there, we had several
inches of snow today, but there is a big pile of bags containing used
cat litter that are gonna...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Julie and Sam
Prayers please for my mom

Purrs and prayers on the way for your mom, Karen.
Julie

Karen wrote:

My mother's brother died today, yes, my uncle, but I didn't know him
well. But in her eyes it was the last of her family. I...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 24th 07, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Julie and Sam
PING: Julie

JBHajos wrote:
How is Hobbes sans insulin? Did you get test results yet? It's a
short time but I wondered if there was any noticeable effect in
withdrawing the insulin. Thanks.

Sorry, I am...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Julie and Sam
Ping Joy

Did you start a candle group for Mrs. Cat? There is a candle group under
Mrs. with a candle from Joy. It seemed a bit of a coincidence so I
thought I'd double check before starting one.

Julie
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 19th 07, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 27
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs please

Marie Lawrence wrote:
My son moved to NewZealand 3 years ago and took his 2 cats with him. They
settled down well, but today I had an e-mail telling me that his Balinese
Kylie is at the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 18th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 52
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs needed desperately PHEW!!!!

meeee wrote:
He's home!! When we got up at 5 this morning, I could have sworn I heard
him...then DH went outside, and said 'Guess who's home??"...he was cowering
on the porch, very glad to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Julie and Sam
Hobbes doing a HaPpY DaNcE

Hobbes went in yesterday for an annual physical and rabies shots. Today
his blood work came back and the decision was made to take him off
insulin...at least until the Fructosimine results come...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Julie and Sam
Calibanism

Marina wrote:

Last Xmas, my niece gave me a bunny filled with catnip for the cats:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/detail?.dir=f923&.dnm=6160re2.jpg&.src=ph

Caliban...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Julie and Sam
Exhausted and embarrassed

Baha via CatKB.com wrote:

Oy, I am an exhausted mess! I haven't been on as much as I'd like, as I'd
been down for the count with a sinus infection that decided to come in on the
coattails of...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Julie and Sam
Three sleepy girls

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:

Since I rearranged the craftroom, the girls don't have their boxes to
sleep in (shock, horror!) so they've started sleeping on the kitty
playhouse more often... Scouty...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 16th 07, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Julie and Sam
New Panda? OT

jmcquown wrote:

The Memphis zoo has a couple of Panda bears on loan from China. They tried
to get the bears to do what comes naturally but apparently they weren't very
enthusiastic about it. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Julie and Sam
Garage door threat to cats

Norm wrote:

Tao managed to get in trouble in a way I've not had a cat do before. A
neighbor rang the bell and asked if I had a black and white cat, and a
red car, then told me the cat was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Julie and Sam
Candles for Sesame

Jeanne Hedge wrote:

I think this website is wonderful, and I also think starting candle
groups is something RPCA people should continue to do.

When Natasha crossed the bridge the week...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 12th 07, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 25
Posted By Julie and Sam
Purrs and/or Advice Needed

JBHajos wrote:

Earlier this week we took Hobo to the vet for his checkup/tests for
his kidney and diabetes problems. He seems to be managing both pretty
well so far. Although the vet didn't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 104