Showing results 1 to 25 of 95
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 13, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Leroy - RB

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 5/31/2013 8:31 AM, ---MIKE--- wrote:
With the vet's help Leroy went to the rainbow bridge...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 8th 13, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 37
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Where do your owners sleep?

"jmcquown" wrote in message
95% of the time Persia sleeps with me *at night*. In the mornings after
breakfast she joins me in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 7th 13, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Goofy found out about this quick

A few weeks ago I needed an extra blanket in bed while my regular one was
drying.
At some point this extra blanket got pushed off the bed and I didnt know
where it went.

Well Goofy found it right...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 23rd 13, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
If you love me, you'll get up

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
Apache usually lies across the doorway to the bathroom when I am on the
throne....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 14th 13, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Britains oldest cat

"Lesley" wrote in message
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-21768093

Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 13, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Current group reader

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 11th 13, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
purrfect height

I just love coming home and seeing "Goofy" looking out the window waiting
for me.
The living room window is the purrfect height for him to do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 13, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
how to walk cats

Scientists have found the way

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u641/SmooglyBoogly/walkcats_zps875e3fbd.jpg
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 13, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 12
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Flickr - my cat photos

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
Flickr mailed me a few days ago to say they'd had a software bug and all
my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 28th 13, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
I'm not Fat, I'm Fluffy!

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Another cute pic of Persia:

Forum: Cat anecdotes February 27th 13, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Puppy-Cat

"ann791" wrote in message
On 2/26/2013 4:10 PM, jmcquown wrote:
You know how sometimes when you scratch a dog their hind leg goes...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 23rd 13, 07:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 19
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Spotsie 1994-2113

"William Hamblen" wrote in message
Spotsie had to be put to sleep owing to end-stage renal disease. She'd
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 13, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 10
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Chloe goes to the vet

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
Our Chloe has had diarrhoea lately so we took her to the vet to find
out what the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 3rd 13, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Today is Duffy's 10th furdoption day

"MaryL" wrote in message
Today is Duffy's 10th furdoption day. Based on estimates from three
different vets when he was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 31st 12, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Happy New Year

"ann791" wrote in message
Happy new year. I hope 2013 brings good things, health and happiness to
all my friends.

Ann

u2
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 12, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Update on Persia

"mlbriggs" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Dec 2012 09:57:57 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

Twentyfive or thirty years ago my son gave me...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 18th 12, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Update on Persia

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia is doing very well. She's eating her prescription kibble and gets
a little bit of canned...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 7th 12, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Kitty Kisses in the Wee Hours

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I was sound asleep. But not so soundly I didn't hear the purring by my
ear. I felt little whiskers...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 23rd 12, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
3 cats interested in thanksgiving

"Bastette" wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOOFY/pl-thanksgivinganim1tiny.gif

Goofy...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 12, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
3 cats interested in thanksgiving

http://www.ferrari-dvd.com/imagesGOOFY/pl-thanksgivinganim1tiny.gif

Goofy wont get a chance to beg as Ill be away.
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 22nd 12, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 9
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Happy Thanksgiving! (to Usians)

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Today is Thanksgiving in the U.S.

I'm planning a small meal, roasted cornish game hen with...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 18th 12, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
Got Brushed?

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia loves to be brushed. She's been shedding and has a little dandruff
near the base of her...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 12, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
is your cat a bathroom visitor?

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Persia visits occasionally. Her litter box is in the (large) master
bath (the separate area where...
Forum: Cat anecdotes November 14th 12, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
is your cat a bathroom visitor?

What is it that Goofy has to visit me in the bathroom everytime I go? haha
Does he not know this is private time
He pushes the door open makes himself comfortable and then attacks the
toliet paper...
Forum: Cat anecdotes October 20th 12, 09:51 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt Ferrari[_2_]
i dont know if it works

but its kinda fashionable eh?

http://www.thundershirtforcats.com/

i wonder if they have goofys extra plump size haha

what do you think?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 95