Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Unclefred
Forum: Cat community August 3rd 11, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By Unclefred
Found a new cat video.`

I think kitties will like this one, hip kitties, that is.
http://www.wimp.com/djkittens/
These cat are talented!!!

fred
Forum: Cat community July 24th 11, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
From Antii Kyla about my Sister July 22

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

[Mosey gave me the keyboard]
I talked to my younger sister who underwent surgery yesterday [Thursday] for
throat cancer, they got the cancer and she is fine and' might' be...
Forum: Cat community July 24th 11, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By Unclefred
Purrs Please

Gramby wrote:

O T sits at the puter. Please Purr and Pray for Auntie Soft's house. All
sortz of fings haff gone wrong diz day. Mostly da puter is sick . The fan
on the Van did and the...
Forum: Cat community February 2nd 11, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Unclefred
da pie tax

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

I wunt get tu twy warm appl pi. I juzt kno it wyll neffurr hapin.
Dey eetz tuutuu healfy uhrownd heer.
Da mozt I mite hab is shuggirlezz fat furee mice kreem, an...
Forum: Cat community January 24th 11, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 38
Posted By Unclefred
Cold, cold weather!

Ranger Greykitten wrote:

I iz REALLY glad dat we iz inside kitties! Da temperature lastest night
got down to -5 degrees, an da windchill was down aroun -20 to -30. Dis
morning when Paw...
Forum: Cat community January 19th 11, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 19
Posted By Unclefred
Uh Pixshur uff Sqweex

Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Oh Hai
Heer iz uh pixsahur uff mai neese Sqweex, hoo iz part Tortie n part Kalico,
wiff longh hayer n a bigbig floompy tayle.

Forum: Cat community January 15th 11, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By Unclefred
Wif Joy anna Sorrow

Many purrrs. You are never alone.

Fred

Stacey wrote:

Mine Deer Frenz,

We haz been frens sinz da dayz ov awr pee cee anna awr pee cee cee. We haz
played tugeffur, kried tugeffur, had...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 11, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Unclefred
iS Uncle Dan HC yet??

Concatulashuns, Unca Dan. How many uv us is there now? Duz ennykitty
gno?

Fred

Rebecca wrote:

I haz revyooed da votez an, findin no negytiv votez, I fingk dat Unka Dan
kan now be katsidered...
Forum: Cat community January 14th 11, 03:57 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Unclefred
I'ze here, (fur a liddle wile, ennyway).

A lot uv things are happening. Today I am making a banner for the peace
vigil promoting "LET THEM STAY WEEK," (Jan 15th to the 22nd). It's
political and involves getting our government, (Canada's),...
Forum: Cat community January 12th 11, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 12
Posted By Unclefred
Another first for Lorelei...

Gudgud fur Lorelei. She's obviously getting up in the whirrled. Saw
the photo and she's a lovely cat!

Fred

ingold1234 wrote:

Just now I see that Lorelei is on the top most level of her cat...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 11, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Unclefred
i hadda gudgud day.

Hihi Kitties I hadda great day and tunas came inda mail, lotsa tunas
that I dint expect.
Also my newsreader fingy says There were 33 messages today on this
newsgroup, buttid it only shewwed me 3 uv...
Forum: Cat community January 10th 11, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By Unclefred
Mees gotted a new wease of wife!

Glad to hear your feelin bedder. Us older beings hafta stick together,
right?

Fred

rafflescat wrote:

Me hasnt bin furry well fur a wong tyme n Meomie wus upsetted cos me
wus beein so sik awl...
Forum: Cat community January 8th 11, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By Unclefred
I'ze here, (fur a liddle wile, ennyway).

Hihi kitties,
I am just tryin out my gnu gnuzreader thingy an seein ifn I can post.
I'll see it if I can and kitties an sekretarize can say hi.

--
Warmest Regards.
Fred HC