Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Barry
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 07, 08:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 107
Posted By Barry
male cat loves plastic...

On Jul 11, 5:22 am, finally comes clean:

...and NOW, finally, you see why 'Nick' "got down to that level".
Ultimately, he's a manipulative, lying piece of white trash...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Barry
what'sa matter here

On Jul 12, 4:37 pm, bookie wrote:

you can say what you like about me, i couldn't give a crap, i've had a
lot worse in my time and still do

well I thought it was an...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 12th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Barry
what'sa matter here

sheelagh, I apologize things got a little out of hand here
I just didn't want to leave you wondering in case you were, i feel
just awful about all this.

I apologize! from the bottom of my heart

you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jul 1, 2:47 pm, sheelagh wrote:

Quote:
"I be friendly to people, then I get all I need to know out of them,
then Wham, I hit them with it when they least...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Barry
Choice of vomit location

On Jul 1, 11:40 am, Rick Onanian wrote:
Barry wrote:
is it possible you over feed them like on grocery day?

I do what worked for my childhood cat for 20 years:...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jul 1, 11:39 am, bookie wrote:

exactly (about the channeling anger) i channel it into my rowing.
for example, once i got dumped by a boyfriend, who i didn;t like
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 5
Posted By Barry
OT Joke of the day you will get a chuckle

On Jul 1, 1:30 am, "Matthew" wrote:

Look down, not scroll down, dummy!

yeah, I couldn't scroll down fast enough
you got me
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 12:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jul 1, 5:04 am, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Thanks, but I'll muddle through.. Enjoy your anger and don't worry
about me.

I'm certain you "got" her point, and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Barry
Choice of vomit location

On Jun 30, 10:45 pm, Rick Onanian wrote:

I don't know. I think less than a year. I adopted her somewhat
accidentally with her history unknown. All I know is that...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 30, 10:59 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

She doesn't like it when I point out the obvious.

Charlie

I just read another post by you, on anger, I totally...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Barry
Our Morning Routine

On Jun 30, 10:44 pm, "cybercat" wrote:

Don't address me, you single-eyebrowed goon. You have a package on the way,
I bought you some shoes with lifts in them to keep your...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Barry
Our Morning Routine

On Jun 30, 9:32 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:

LOL! Get a room guys!!! ;

naaaaaaaawwww she spent the nest egg

SAY IT CYBER "I SPENT THE NEST EGG"

SAY IT!!!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 30, 9:27 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Most responsible adults don't find it necessary to express anger at all,
except under rare and unusual...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 29, 5:34 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

now that you have learned the importance of not
allowing your cats to roam the neighborhood unsupervised.

hows she...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Barry
Choice of vomit location

On Jun 30, 12:24 pm, Rick Onanian wrote:
My young shorthair cat vomits a couple times a month. She always does so
on a blanket. It's not one blanket, it's any blanket...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Barry
Our Morning Routine

On Jun 30, 7:00 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Did you know that only white trash like us use terms like white trash?

When I say white trash, Im mainly just referring to your mouth.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 30, 4:58 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Occasionally I am rewarded by a honest response; more often I get the
"irked about Wimbledon" type of lame-ass...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour July 1st 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 30, 2:13 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
Maybe Bookie is just a bitter, hostile asshole who doesn't really like
people very much. I couldn't blame her much if she didn't, I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Barry
Our Morning Routine

On Jun 30, 11:26 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"Barry" wrote in message

... On Jun 30, 11:00 am,...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Barry
Our Morning Routine

On Jun 30, 11:00 am, "cybercat" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote [...]

Such is the morning routine in the Crews' household!

--

cute!!

you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By Barry
Our Morning Routine

On Jun 30, 10:49 am, "Lilah Morgan" wrote:
"CatNipped" wrote in message

snip cute play by...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 30th 07, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 31
Posted By Barry
Byproduicts, what are they? was Report on Alex for Phil -- Pro-Plan versus Fancy Feast

On Jun 30, 2:51 am, "-L." wrote:

Sorry if this doesn't make complete sense - I am surfing on a killer
migraine today...
-L.

what's the problem
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 139
Posted By Barry
Scottish Fold kitten seems lonely or in heat!

On Jun 27, 8:22 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Droll? I am merely being straightforward. Does Ringo still run around
outside, or do you keep him indoors...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 28th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 18
Posted By Barry
Best vacuum cleaner for "House of Cats"?

On Jun 27, 7:01 pm, Cheryl wrote:
On Wed 27 Jun 2007 06:44:23p, Sherry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 26th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By Barry
The next cat that dies...

can't we just dedicate a song and all "share" the link?

this rainbow bridge thing is not cutting it.

I was just thinking about Jupiter.. and then I thought about.. you
know..
and then this horrible...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500