Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dennis
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 11th 08, 02:12 AM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Dennis
Cats are so independent........

Well I was just wondering is all. I'm not sure that animals domesticate
themselves; man has tamed animals to coexist with him for a number of
reasons for example for work, for food, for...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour August 10th 08, 10:59 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By Dennis
Cats are so independent........

.....that I wonder at times if he resents the fact that he has to depend upon
me for his nourishment.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 10th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Dennis
Another question about my goof ball cat

This is our 4th month together; I must admit, the first month or 2 were
tense between us, but every day it's getting better. It took a while before
he stopped hiding under the furniture. At the...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 9th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Dennis
Another question about my goof ball cat

Whenever I pet my cat, he commences to lick his front leg or his side just
behind the shoulder. When I stop, he stops; and when I start again, so does
he. What's behind this curious behavior?

--...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 08, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

Now that's a great idea !!!!!

"Phil P." wrote in message

"Dennis" wrote in message
Forum: Cats - misc January 2nd 08, 11:22 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

Now that's a great idea !!!!!

"Phil P." wrote in message
> [...]

"Dennis" wrote in message
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 2nd 08, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

I use Scoop Away
"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
In article ,
"Dennis"...
Forum: Cats - misc January 2nd 08, 11:21 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

I use Scoop Away
"Shawn Hirn" wrote in message
In article ,
"Dennis"...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Dennis
My cat is jittery while drinking water

Thanks, Petzl

I didn't know that. I was curious. Aw, the poor little guy!

"Petzl" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 1st 08, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By Dennis
My cat is jittery while drinking water

Is this common for cats? While he's eating, I can reach right out and pet
him, but if I walk by while he's drinking, he stops and waits until he's
sure I'm gone

--
Dennis
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 07, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc

Thanks blkcatgal, I'll look that brand up on the web

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
I recently started using the World's...
Forum: Cats - misc December 31st 07, 10:27 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
I recently started using the World's...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 07, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

Thanks, that a great idea!

"Matthew" wrote in message
Does it say 99% dust free? you many have to get another...
Forum: Cats - misc December 31st 07, 10:25 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

Thanks, that a great idea!

"Matthew" wrote in message
Does it say 99% dust free? you many have to get another...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 07, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 43
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

I'm using Scoop Away, smells good, clumps great, the cat likes it.

"Matthew" wrote in message
Are you using cheap...
Forum: Cats - misc December 31st 07, 09:50 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

I'm using Scoop Away, smells good, clumps great, the cat likes it.

"Matthew" wrote in message
Are you using cheap...
Forum: Cats - misc December 31st 07, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Replies: 39
Posted By Dennis
KITTY LITTER DUST

Just became a cat owner a few months ago and thought I had done all my
homework on the pros and cons of owning a cat, but there's always something
you miss. In my case, it's the dust from the kitty...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 31st 07, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc