Showing results 1 to 25 of 463
Search took 1.94 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat[_2_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 09, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat[_2_]
A Flood Under My House

"Sherry" wrote

Is Dave a handy guy? Nearly all plumbing repair equipment can
be rented if he could do the work. Good luck with it anyway.
Purrs that it's a very s-l-o-w...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 6th 09, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat[_2_]
[OT] A Flood Under My House

Something's busted down there.... Dave had noticed a small amount of water
on the concrete floor yesterday but we couldn't figure out where it was
coming from.

Tonight I slithered into the crawl...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 09, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 1
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Peace of mind

Worried about Abelard's "black claws", I took him to the vet - he really
enjoys being taken on little trips in the car - and learned that the claws
were merely dirty. He apparently doesn't do a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 3rd 09, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 84
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Aggie Marble Jan 1993 - Mar 2009

We will all miss her along with you. Her pain is over - may yours be over
soon.
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 1st 09, 05:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 30
Posted By Pat[_2_]
TuTu celebrating her 12th birthday

"MLB" wrote

| She was found wandering on a major state road starving when she was a
| couple of months old. She was taken to a shelter medicated and spayed.
| She was...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 09, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Claw colors?

"Takayuki" wrote
| "Pat" wrote:
| I was trimming everyone's claws tonight and noticed that the part of the
| claw that is supposed to be pink...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 09, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Claw colors?

"Sherry" wrote
"Pat" wrote:
I was trimming everyone's claws tonight and noticed that the part of the
claw that is supposed to be pink is black...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 30th 09, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Claw colors?

I was trimming everyone's claws tonight and noticed that the part of the
claw that is supposed to be pink is black on most of Aby's claws. Does it
mean he has a health problem of some kind?
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 28th 09, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat[_2_]
I should keep my mouth shut

"Adrian" wrote

| Snoopy likes to stand on my chest and make biscuits while I stroke her
when
| I go to bed. When she gets really purry she sometimes dribbles, last night
| she...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 09, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat[_2_]
CORRECTION Beatrice starting her 4th year

It was too late at night when I posted the previous message. She is actually
starting her 5th year (and finishing her 4th).
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 27th 09, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Beatrice starting her 4th year

"Baby" Beatrice was born around this time in 2005. Seems impossible that
this much time has passed since she was a tiny thing sucking my earlobes.
She has grown to be a gorgeous long-haired...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 22nd 09, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 65
Posted By Pat[_2_]
What would do with your cats if you were evicted?

"Matthew" wrote

| Also about eviction it is not weeks but months

The time is much shorter if you don't pay the rent.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 16th 09, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Candance and Her Cat Bite

"Ted Davis" wrote

| On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 22:00:49 -0700, Wendy wrote:
|
| I just sent a detailed post about Candance's cat bite but it seems to
| have gotten lost in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Not a squirrel

| Billy has long luxurient fur. Its not a double coat, so he doesn't do a
| puff-ball imitation. Instead, he has a neat part down his back and
| his fur lays neatly flat against his sides. It forms...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 15th 09, 05:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 45
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Help--Am I at Risk for Rabies?

wrote
....I can't have the trots and go to work on Monday.

Here's the help you need:
http://tinyurl.com/ddkahy
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 09, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Thnk you all for the advice

"Gandalf" wrote

| My E-mail address is good.

Please check in and reply so I can get them out in tomorrow's mail.
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 13th 09, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 31
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Snoopy is 19

"Adrian" wrote

|I don't know he exact birthday, I do know she was born the second week of
| March 1990 so I decided she could share my birthday.

Happy Purrthday to both of you!...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 09, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Thnk you all for the advice

"Gandalf" wrote

| I am giving Kenzie Tapazole 2x day using soft margarine, and a narrow
| flat stick to place the pill, in the margarine, on the back of her
| tongue.

So, do...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 10th 09, 04:48 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 15
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Thnk you all for the advice

"Gandalf" wrote

|I got a box of 1000 coffee stir sticks at Office Max for $3.75
|
| They are round. On line, I could not find flat ones ANYWHERE. Round must
| be cheaper to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 09, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Purrs needed here too!

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote

| Please let me clarify something that I wrote. In my case, I knew that
| something was wrong as the injection was being made. However, the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 9th 09, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 11
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Purrs needed here too!

This town's torando warning sirens started blaring around 8:45 AM but I was
already aware of the situation thanks to the NOAA Weather Radio that Dave
got me for Christmas. It had just reported that...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 8th 09, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Not farm cats anymore

wrote

| There are instances of animals nurturing other animals without
| regard to whether they're related, or to the gender of the nurturer,
| or even the species involved....
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 09, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Not farm cats anymore

"Sherry" wrote

Ummm....you do know that squirrels are notorious for carrying
fleas and mites.

Yes, and that's why I soaked the squirrel in HOT water for a good 10 minutes
in...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 6th 09, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 28
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Not farm cats anymore

Driving home today a few blocks from the house I spotted a freshly
road-killed young squirrel and decided to stop and see if it was still warm
and not too badly damaged - which was the case - to...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 5th 09, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 16
Posted By Pat[_2_]
Updated pics of UBK (unnamed blind kitty)

"Phoenix" wrote

| We are thinking of calling her Eubie Kay :-)

I am very happy to see that a beautiful sweet baby who was in grave danger
now has a safe and loving...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 463