Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 30th 14, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

John get up out of the bed and delete this before my man walks out!!! I can't believe I did this. Again, you will get a blessing for deleting it. that much I know. I don't know what, I do know, you...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 14, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

I've heard Barry was a super-freak under the sheets. Is that true?

dick

understatement he wears a size 15 shoe for starters, he's very healthy
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 14, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

He did eco me, because i was talking out of my head. they locked me up. i got out a little later, but, the truth is, i've caused him a lot of harm with my anger.

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 14, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

You will get a blessing, and you will know the blessing was from removing the defamatory content I wrote about Barry. also, super freaky under the sheets isn't the word... more like super manic /...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour January 29th 14, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

john please take this town, i was just angry with Barry saying anything to hurt him. I didn't mean to let the devil use me. now he's leaving and I dont have anyone or anywhere to go. I love him...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7