Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Lump in Jasmine's chest! Painful - HELP

Poor Archer!

These stories reminded me of one I'd almost forgotten. A few years
before Dmitri passed, he had a lump on his tail which was removed and
biopsied and turned out to be one of those fatty...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 06:08 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Lump in Jasmine's chest! Painful - HELP

On Jun 24, 12:27 am, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote

Thank you! I've been googling like mad, and it seems that most cancers
aren't painful...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Lump in Jasmine's chest! Painful - HELP

On Jun 23, 11:32 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote

It could haven't been there very long, because I grab her and fling
her around all day...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 24th 08, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Lump in Jasmine's chest! Painful - HELP

I'll get her to the vet in the morning, but in the meantime I'm
literally sick - it just caught me off guard and I'm in complete freak
out mode. (This is why I did not become a vet - I don't do well...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 08, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

On Jun 6, 8:22 am, "-Lost" wrote:

Seriously though -- I'd PayPal a few dollars to see your lovely lil'
lass "screaming" as you've put it.

I emailed you with...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 9th 08, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

Hi Candace!!! It's nice to see a familiar name!
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 5th 08, 03:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

On Jun 4, 12:20 am, "cybercat" wrote:

She is SO beautiful! I believe you may have posted a picture when you first
got her, (in a bathtub) and I save dit she was so...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 4th 08, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

On Jun 3, 6:02 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote

And she just ADORES Jack. (He's crazy about her too, but her side is
pure worship) I feel...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

On Jun 2, 11:32 am, "-Lost" wrote:

She sounds like a ridiculously large bundle of fun and unique
attitude. : ) I think you are truly blessed.

I think so, too....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 3rd 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

On Jun 2, 8:55 am, "Rene S." wrote:
What I want to know, if anyone has experience, is: would getting one
of those tunnels and letting her go outdoors once in awhile...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 2nd 08, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

On Jun 1, 1:05 am, "-Lost" wrote:

I do not mean to be rude in the least -- but being deaf, does she
sound different than most cats when she verbalizes?

Not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour June 1st 08, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

Thanks, both of you, for the replies!

Yes, the story IS hilarious now, though at the time I was nearly
hysterical. Usually the storms scare me and I'm in the basement, but
this was all about getting...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 08, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Desperately need advice

I posted earlier under "Cat tunnels" and included a link to a product
at Drs. Foster & Smith. It's a mesh tunnel that kitty can be in and
get some outside time, but be safe. Closed on both ends.

My...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour May 31st 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Outdoor cat tunnels - good or not?

I have two cats. One is older and very well behaved. When the little
one is sleeping, I allow him to putter around outside with me while I
work in the garden. It's our special time, and he's very...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 13th 08, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Cat gagging on mouth stitches

My senior boy had all of his upper molars extracted last Tuesday,
along with one canine. He has stomatitis. He's been doing really well
(and would have eaten a bucket full of canned food the minute...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Cat with either a dirty mouth or gum problem?

Just to report back....he's out of surgery and lost all of his upper
teeth behind the canines. Poor guy. He also lost one canine (and had
lost one in a previous dental), so he has two canines left...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 8th 08, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Cat addicted to TV - HELP

These are adorable pictures, Phil!

I've been thinking I need to get a video camera because of this crazy
little cat - she's very entertaining. She also likes to drown her toy
mice in the toilet....
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 4th 08, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Cat addicted to TV - HELP

I unleashed a monster a few weeks ago when I introduced my little cat
(3 years old) to the Video Catnip I've had for years. (It's a VHS tape
of birds and squirrels - other cats have enjoyed it a few...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 08, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Stomatitis and Hill's Prescription Diet T/D

My senior male has been diagnosed with stomatits, and I've been trying
to read up on it. I'd appreciate any tips, advice, etc.

Does anyone have opinions on Hill's Prescription Diet T/D? This...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 31st 08, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Cat with either a dirty mouth or gum problem?

On Mar 14, 11:31 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

On...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 15th 08, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Cat with either a dirty mouth or gum problem?

On Mar 14, 7:19 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote

It is needed.

What could it be???

It could be oral cancer, that is why you need to...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 08, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Cat with either a dirty mouth or gum problem?

On Mar 14, 5:39 pm, "cybercat" wrote:
wrote in message

I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 14th 08, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Cat with either a dirty mouth or gum problem?

I thought my cat (male age about 8) had a dirty mouth from eating, but
went to wipe it clean and I think it's attached.

On one side, a piece of gummish kind of thing LOOKS to be attached.
It's...
Showing results 1 to 23 of 23