Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 0.55 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mosey \=^..^=\
Forum: Cat community March 21st 10, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
We need tew go on uh adbenshur

Fankz uh lawtay..
heerz une fur yoo..
OooO
{__}3
Luffs
Mosey

here i iz, i wuz juzt eatin softz donut anna drink herown coffee, want
sum? chester
"The Porter Cats"
Forum: Cat community March 20th 10, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
We need tew go on uh adbenshur

On Mar 20, 10:16 am, "Mosey \"=^..^=\""
I gotz mine porter reddy tew go.

DISS is troo. I will haff mine dotter mak sur dat da red jeep fingy
hass all ub it's suppleye fings filld up. Den I will...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 10, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

"Fred"
On Thu, 18 Mar 2010 13:46:45 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little fingers
typed:

"Fred"
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:10:54 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little
fingers...
Forum: Cat community March 20th 10, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
We need tew go on uh adbenshur

I gotz mine porter reddy tew go.
Luffs
Mosey
Forum: Cat community March 19th 10, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Iz Innybuddy UP??

Wull, iam gunna go tew sleeeeeep gnow...dint git mutch wast nite
YAAAAAAAWN
Zzzzzzzzz
Mosey
we iz juzt finishin up readin anna soft is sure takin herown time gettin
here, Trudi

"Mosey...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 10, 06:08 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 3
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Iz Innybuddy UP??

NopE..Mrrrrrrrrrt?
Iam heer awl bye myownself, sew I gesss I will jest say nite nite..
sweeet dreemz
Uff kreemz
treeeeeeeeetz
yAAAAAAAAAWNN
MoseyO
aka FuzzFace
Forum: Cat community March 19th 10, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Telelportin Catz

"John Ross Mc Master"

Now that thu gud wether is heer, we iz banned frum thu bedrum cuz Meomie
putted thu skreens bak inna windows, an, altho they iz onna inside, us
catz iz notted sposed tu...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 10, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Iz Yer Wethur ??

Meowmie an pawpaw iz meen. Dey put me in da wadderklozet wif a bitty
bitty bit of fud, den kloze da door an gif Snowflake an Chappy lotz of
fudz. Ize bein starfed. Ize losin lots of wate, too...
Forum: Cat community March 19th 10, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 29
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Did Yo Git Yerown Nayme?

HiiHiiiiii
I wuz jest syting heer finking, n wuz wunnering haow yoo awl gotted yerown
naymez?
Mine nayme, Mosey, meowmee gibd mee aftur uh deer frend frum Catnada,
butt hur duzznt heer frum him gno...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 10, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

Mrrrrrrrrrrrt at mine meowmee hoo iz uh big ideot..hur axidently put diz on
da
rpca groop n gnow dey wil be mayking fun uff hur but her apologized tew
dem..
Wat uh dumdum her...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 10, 10:54 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Ping Mme Anas

Hihiiiiiii Mme
Heer iz owr webbysyte for yoo iffen yoo wud wike tew put usses on yer
webbysyte tew.
Wee wood wike dat vury mutch..
Yoo hab sutch uh nise syte n Iiiii tryed tew emayle yoo but...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Iz Yer Wethur ??

YeeeUP, da Gramby iz rite on dat une Booker..mine neese Sqweex is fat n
fluffy tew.
Heer, tayke uh wook at usses...
We iz tryin tew git deez tew Mme Anas syte
Mosey
(One of Anti Kyla's Qats (her...
Forum: Cat community March 18th 10, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

"Fred"
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 15:10:54 -0700, Mosey \"=^..^=\"'s busy little fingers
typed:

Maybe it's cuz yor top posting. (;-))

Nope..hee hee hee

Just kidding, but have you thought uv...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 08:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Re Trolls : Vegetarian/vegan site

"Fred"
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:52:01 -0400, Magic Mood Jeep's busy little fingers
typed:

On 3/17/2010 2:39 PM,

We love our companion cats and would never consider eating...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Vegetarian/vegan site

"Amelia T Cat"
They make lousy pets?

Because the litter boxes would REALLY be a chore to empty?

Waffz hard..hiiiii Amelia..nise tew see yerownself...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Vegetarian/vegan site

YeUP, Tridi..you gotted dat rite..hee hee hee..
Luffs
Mosey

you duz not hafta du da hoo,oin zpeak... da original pzter putted on owrz
grup so i thinkz him wants uses ta pozt... anna ifin not...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Troll Foods Vegetarian/vegan site

Waffs. meowmee haz uh troll menyoo
wif fings wike

Spam onna stik,
Spit pee soop,
Balonee on wry

n uh foo moar fingz
Hur iz pritty sik sumtymes.
But funfun..
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Vegetarian/vegan site

shredded

No worries..something will 'turn-up'
'Lettuce' alone
Mosey
-a Qat with a sense of humor
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 18th 10, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Vegetarian/vegan site

"Mark Edwards"
wrote:
Why are we eating cows, pigs and chickens?

Because vegetables run so slowly that there MUST be something wrong with
them.

Mark Edwards
Forum: Cat community March 18th 10, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Iz Yer Wethur??

YeUP, yo o iz uh brayfe kittee tew stay dere..
PUURRZ fur awl uff yoo n yer hoominz tew
Luffs
Mosey

Yes weze had an eerfqwake, ar hole house shook and woke uz up from ar
cuddlesleep. Chappy an...
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 17th 10, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 23
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Vegetarian/vegan site

"Will in New Haven"
On Mar 17, 1:39 pm, wrote:
We love our companion cats and would never consider eating them for lunch.
Why are we eating cows, pigs and...
Forum: Cat community March 17th 10, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Iz Yer Wethur??

Mee tew, dat wuz funfun.
Mosey

i iz glad yoursuf hadda nize time, Trudi

"Mosey "=^..^=""
Fank yerownself Trudi..deez iz gudgud...Mmmmmmmm:)
Mosey

trudi ports hisef inna howze den...
Forum: Cat community March 17th 10, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 57
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Haow Iz Yer Wethur??

Wull we gotz da reel sawr kreem..n meowmee wikez et on hur rizz cwakurz.
Mosey

pwane oeneez iz gud wiffa gud sowr kreme trudi

"Mosey "=^..^=""
We nebbur git da flayfurd kind cos dey hab u...
Forum: Cat community March 17th 10, 10:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

YeUP, it iz..Pa tryd tew fyx et n et jest wunt wurk rite gnow..
MrrrrrrrtMrrrrrrrt
ur wyl tryy layter Mosey

oh my diz iz horriblez, Trudi

"Mosey "=^..^=""

diz dum fing iz akting UPP ugin n...
Forum: Cat community March 17th 10, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By Mosey \=^..^=\
Dumdum pooter..mrrrrrrrrrt

diz dum fing iz akting UPP ugin n wunt let meowmee git
on da innernet tew anzwur hur emaylz..
Hur iz twin tew be pashunt wiff wt..Mrrrrrrt?
Et sez efferfing iz umkay, but wt jest wunt...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 90