Showing results 1 to 25 of 26
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unclefred
Forum: Cat community January 5th 07, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By unclefred
Looking for Friendly TED in Ottawa, Catnada.

First, we'z so glad Stormee still haz herownselves claws.
Second, we can appreshiate da logik uv dat point uv view, but we'z not
shure it's gointa have da overall effect uv makin kitties...
Forum: Cat community January 4th 07, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By unclefred
Looking for Friendly TED in Ottawa, Catnada.

Timmie's Mommy wrote:

unclefred wrote:
Hi Kitties,
We are looking for a TED in Ottawa, Ontario, Catnada (or nearby)
that is
cat friendly and never declaws. Duz enny...
Forum: Cat community January 4th 07, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By unclefred
Looking for Friendly TED in Ottawa, Catnada.

Fangu Stormee, and all da best in da Mew Year.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Stormmee wrote:

we iz too fur away but we hopes you geta gud one... at leazt az gud az a
ted kan be, Tiger fur hiz howze
Forum: Cat community January 3rd 07, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By unclefred
Looking for Friendly TED in Ottawa, Catnada.

Hi Kitties,
We are looking for a TED in Ottawa, Ontario, Catnada (or nearby) that is
cat friendly and never declaws. Duz enny kitty know of one? You may reply
by email or here on our...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 06, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By unclefred
Meowie Kissamouse, efurrywon!

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an' miao,

We'ze sendink owr best wishes to efurry kitty an hooman fur a
wunnerfull hollyday!

Right back at chew. May we all have peace and prosperity...
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 06, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By unclefred
Erfkwake!

Me wrote:

Buttin my meowmie sayz it takes hundreds of 3.5s to makes a 7.0, an she
complains efurry time ders earfkwakes anywhere cuz da tv vanz takes hur
metalmonster spot at da tuna place.
Forum: Cat community December 23rd 06, 12:43 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 28
Posted By unclefred
Erfkwake!

Sundance wrote:

Kittiez!!!! We juss had a erfkwake heer in da bay area! We iz all fine,
it
didn't last furry long, and da litez stayed on an efurryfing. It wuz
furry 'citin, tho, maybe...
Forum: Cat community December 15th 06, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By unclefred
Prayers and purrs for Brighteyes on his way to 'Bridge

Lots uv purrrz frum Catnada tuu. We hope the wound is healed and we knows
that those who have gone on ahead are together again. None uv us are
alone.

Diana, Ryan &...
Forum: Cat community December 14th 06, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 8
Posted By unclefred
Introducing Finrod and Scottie!

Eileen Clark wrote:

A Meowmie's Tale: When Mac was at TED's lately with his troubles, Paw
made the acquaintance of two kittens up for adoption there. He pretty
much fell in love with the...
Forum: Cat community December 9th 06, 06:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 18
Posted By unclefred
Tahzha's annownsement

Concatulations on the birth. Our purrz go out to all da kittens fur long
and happy lifes. We sends special purrs fur da little one. If she has a
strong meow, then she shud grow qickly wif a liddle...
Forum: Cat community December 5th 06, 07:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By unclefred
Canned cat food question for strays during winter

kraut wrote:

I feed strays / nieghborhood cats where I USED to live and gave them
canned and dry. Now with winter coming the canned food freezes. I do
not want them to go cold turkey...
Forum: Cat community December 4th 06, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 13
Posted By unclefred
Mac relocates to RB

Eileen Clark wrote:

We are furry sorry to report that today Mac was helped by TED to the RB.
He had been sick on and off with pancreatitis, and had been losing a lot
of weight. A big mass was...
Forum: Cat community December 3rd 06, 04:58 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By unclefred
my trip to da TED -purrs please...

Ray or Fran wrote:

Many many purrs for youze Frankie. Ize hopez youze lotz better and have
stopped hurking so youze Meowmie isn't all upset.

Ize also purring for the elderly couple and...
Forum: Cat community December 2nd 06, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By unclefred
Opinion / helpful suggestions about what to do with a neighborhood cat needed. (LONG)

I've deleted the ...cats.behaviour group because I don't think it's good to
crosspost with outher cat groups. Arguements can follow and it seems like
a trolling tactic.
It's always difficult...
Forum: Cat community November 28th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 4
Posted By unclefred
Purr request for a rescued kitten please.

kraut wrote:

Would like to request purrs for a kitten approximately a year old that
we rescued out of a tree a couple days ago. He is a very friendly
gray / white tiger kitten and loves...
Forum: Cat community November 24th 06, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 16
Posted By unclefred
Maui off to TED tuday, pleeze purrs, and iffn' ennywun gots advise, we need it.

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:

Hellow all -

The humin is posting here for a bit, cuz you kitties are sumtimes nicer
than all the other cat groups (and I type meowchat automatically, they
getz...
Forum: Cat community November 14th 06, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 10
Posted By unclefred
GT'z pome (WUZ ~ About TigerSam (PC))

Cory wrote:

The Fur Conspiracy wrote:
hi Hi HI HIHI!

Itz me da GT da depradatator, me iz!

*snicker!*

You're too cute, GT.
Forum: Cat community November 13th 06, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 7
Posted By unclefred
Vetenarian 'killer'

Julie Porter wrote:

My 15-year old, Sadie Bugbane, was abused on her first trip to
the
vet, and
since then it is almost worth the vet's life to take her in the
doc.
Forum: Cat community November 8th 06, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 14
Posted By unclefred
Purrz fur a d*g

Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:

Mine Unka Pat has a d*g named Maggie. I don't normally care fur d*gs, but
dis one is a nice d*g. Her was nice to Samantha kitty when Sam was alive,
and her takes good...
Forum: Cat community November 8th 06, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By unclefred
Myown Akwizition day!

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an' Meeow, Kitties!

Wif mine hoomanz deserting me to go inta da hosspittal, I forgotted
myown Akwizition day!

Itz twee yeerz now since my hooman came to my...
Forum: Cat community November 5th 06, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 36
Posted By unclefred
sad sekriterry

meeee wrote:

Hi I am momentarily butting in here, cat frends because this is a hard
subject to write about. On Sunday we lost one of Cougar's kittens. Not
Crystal, although I'm still watching...
Forum: Cat community October 26th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 4
Posted By unclefred
Sedative or knockout drop to help catch stray??

Sounds like you did a great job. Purrayers frum Catnada that the little
fellow will find a "onetruehome."

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

krazy wrote:

That is why I said "fast acting" so I could wait...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour October 26th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

krazy wrote:

That is why I said "fast acting" so I could wait...
Forum: Cat community October 23rd 06, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 11
Posted By unclefred
hoomanz iz so rude!!!

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Hoomins is furry, furry stranj. Imajin not appureshiating a nize mousie!!!

I haz noticed:

1. Mine keeps sayin 'down' an movin me tu thu kitchen floor. I fink she
Forum: Cat community October 22nd 06, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 15
Posted By unclefred
purrs puhleese

meeee wrote:

"unclefred" wrote in message
meeee wrote:

hihi effurykitty, i hasn't been postin much becos uf beein bizzy...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 26