Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 1.11 seconds.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 01:32 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Hi, New and HAD a question.

Hi Moondancer,
I couldn't agree with you more if I tried to!Please don't tar & feather
everyone with the same brush though.The critisim on here is *intended
to be supportive & informative* &any who...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 9th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 129
Posted By [email protected]
GASP

I can't believe you lot-you had the neck to rip me to pieces, over a
single litter of kittens whom I care for,de-sex &vacinate-yet someone
that you obviously all know ,who doesn't take a great deal...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
is it best to go ahead or wait?

Sheelagh is breeding pure bred cats and she sounds very concientious.
So long as she is doing proper health testing, is taking responsibility
for the LIFE of the kittens she sells and requires...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 7th 06, 01:56 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
is it best to go ahead or wait?

Sorry, but I hate breeders and your problems really don't interest me.
The only advice I can give you is to STOP making more cats - right now
- and figure out some way to help the millions...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 6th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
is it best to go ahead or wait?

I forgot to add that when the cats were seen 3days ago, that there all
of their tests came back negative & there was no indication that they
had ever contracted it(2nd november 06).But I am still...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour December 6th 06, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
is it best to go ahead or wait?

We got the all clear from our vet after a ringworm problem 10 days ago,
& my Ragdoll queen is calling desperarately & every other week since
3rd october.I asked the vet if it is safe to go ahead and...
Forum: Cat anecdotes December 1st 06, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By [email protected]
My cats OK after home alone for 4 weeks!

how cruel can you be????You should consider rehoming them if you find
the need to wander off for so long.How would you feel if your cat
cleared off for 4weeks?The poor kitty's need your love, not...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 16th 06, 06:48 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Giving Kitty A Bath

There is still a faint hope that you might avoid that root canal
filling yet.....I had exactly the same problem,but for different
reasons about 10days ago-my cat was diagnosed with ring worm,so It...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 13th 06, 03:40 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
BIRMAN WITH RINGWORM

Hi,I was wondering if weight loss is normally associated with
ringworm,as little Tiggie doesn't seem to be gaining any weight what
ever I feed her.Since collecting her,she has actually lost...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 06, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Pitchers :D

What wonderful cuddlsome pussy cats you have!!How lucky they are to
have someone love them so much..you must be so proud of them-I know
that I would be...
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:
I was...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
BIRMAN WITH RINGWORM

Thank you all so much for your kind words,they were a great comfort in
a time of need.We took him and all petted him,then I was allowed to
hold him as he was given the medication,so he went from me...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 11th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
my 18 year old cat is defacting indoors for the 1st time

Thank you Lynne,Here I am @03.27am gmt making the most of the few
hours I have left with Jasper,taking comfort & trying to eminate it
too,to him..We have had 14wonderful years together & we are...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 06, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
BIRMAN WITH RINGWORM

I asked about grisofulven,but was prescribed Sporal D for the
furry-freinds.I have never heard of this one before,has anyone else as
I was wondering about its effectivness?Is program a...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
my 18 year old cat is defacting indoors for the 1st time

thank you,your support is greatly appreciated "o"
dgk wrote:

On 10 Nov 2006 07:17:43 -0800, "
wrote:

I regret that in my...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 06, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
my 18 year old cat is defacting indoors for the 1st time

I just went to have a quick look at the exact name of his diagnosis on
the report that the vet gave me,but there are two things written on
it;the first says decompensated renal failure ,but then goes...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 10th 06, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
my 18 year old cat is defacting indoors for the 1st time

I regret that in my shock on the day I posted my comment about old
Jaspy,that I ommited to mention that I had already taken Jasper to see
the vet a couple of weeks ago.I woul"never" have my faithful...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
my 18 year old cat is defacting indoors for the 1st time

Thanks Guys,
I shall certainly think hard on what you have all said with regard to
Jasper.I thought that it might be a good thing If I were to go back &
see the vet to ask her if there is an other...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
my 18 year old cat is defacting indoors for the 1st time

I had to go and collect the medication for ringworm to treat the other
cats,so asked If I could also bring Jasper to her for a quick look at
him whilst I was there because for the first time in his...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 8th 06, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
BIRMAN WITH RINGWORM

Hi Fez,
thanks very much for the input,all advice is gadly aceppeted.I have had
a fantastic response with regard to the poor moggies.I will give it a
go as well as the conventional drugs too as It...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 7th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 22
Posted By [email protected]
BIRMAN WITH RINGWORM

Hi Folks,
Once we got confirmation of diagnosis that our Birman seal tabby did in
fact have ringworm,&also our seal point little birman girl too...we
have issolated them from the others individualy &...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

Hi Lynne,
Thank you very much indeed for the compliment with regard to the feline
family,it was very nice of you to say so-I agree with you of course,but
then again,I am biassed though lol!And after...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

Hi,
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRACTICAL ADVICE~IT WAS APPRECIATED NO END!
I am a bit concerned that you might not have received the e-mail that I
sent to you regarding the cats here,simply because I...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 04:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Our seal Tabby Point Birman has a skin problem

http://picasaweb.google.com/sheelaghmadden/OurFelineFamily/photo?authkey=lMo9arMiOEt-WAEFyatf1vjAMUw#4994083858555011090
meeee wrote:
Hi,

I'm a reg. Siamese breeder in Australia and have...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour November 6th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 53
Posted By [email protected]
cat very very sick, HELP!

hi,
I take it you don't live in England?Here we have charities thaty we can
go to ask for a bit of assistance when a situation like this
arises...have you any charities over there that might help you...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24