A cat forum. CatBanter

Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: cshenk
Forum: Cat community March 16th 19, 05:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Please excuse small 2foot note

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Auntie Carol, it sounds like you're doing just fine. Lots of purrs
and tail wags from our house for you, the 4foots, and their humans.

Sammy

Smile, it's been an awesome...
Forum: Cat community March 16th 19, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Meowmie needs to watch her language!

Pit2nya wrote:

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:30:48 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Wez hiding!

She's dealing wif da tax monster....

Uh Huh...I over-stand!
Meowmee took mine gezt...
Forum: Cat community February 26th 19, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance puts on some big pots of water to boil and lines some
bamboo steamers with cabbage leaves. In some steamers, he puts
chopped pork, shrimp, and...
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 19, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance drops some mice into the fryer (some wrapped in bacon) and
puts some bacon on the griddle. When they're ready, he arranges them
Forum: Cat community February 23rd 19, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

If yoo want, yoo kan juss eet da eelfishy plain. Wud yoo rather hab
sum potstikkerz, or maybe dim sum?

Sundance

Iowna pops up her head and licks her lips...
Forum: Cat community February 22nd 19, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

[Sundance drops some mice into the fryer (some wrapped in bacon) and
puts some bacon on the griddle. When they're ready, he arranges them
on a big plate and...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 19, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

ann wrote:

On 2/17/2019 10:59 AM, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry
diffycult vizzit. When it wuz awl...
Forum: Cat community February 20th 19, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Please excuse small 2foot note

Mishi wrote:

On Monday, February 18, 2019 at 1:25:33 PM UTC-5, cshenk wrote:
I added Rosey (am told they are a little confused at names but they
think this one is Rose Marie).

Forum: Cat community February 18th 19, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 5
Posted By cshenk
Please excuse small 2foot note

I added Rosey (am told they are a little confused at names but they
*think* this one is Rose Marie).

It's actually a real puppy. There was a bad accident Saturday caused
by an elder person who...
Forum: Cat community February 18th 19, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Welkum, welkum! Yoo iz owr firstest kustomerz! I see yoo haz sum
refreshmintz alreddy. Pleez let myownself know if I kan git yoo
enneefing else.

Forum: Cat community February 17th 19, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 22
Posted By cshenk
Introdoocing S&P Tea Shoppe

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

The uther day I got taked to da TED agin, an it wuz a furry diffycult
vizzit. When it wuz awl ober, I just wantid to go sumware an relakz
wif a nice cup of nip...
Forum: Cat community February 3rd 19, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 26
Posted By cshenk
We'z having a party!

ann wrote:

On 1/24/2019 8:57 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Jocko the Diving Cat pops out of the teleporter, followed
immediately by Big Mama, Pepe, an Gigi. Hearing that Ranger has the
stereo...
Forum: Cat community January 31st 19, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 2
Posted By cshenk
Meowmie needs to watch her language!

Wez hiding!

She's dealing wif da tax monster....
Forum: Cat community January 20th 19, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Iowna and Dasisy-chan warm up

It is getting cold here. Cash scooted to the bigger memory foam bed
and Daisy-chan into her pumpkin. Iowna decided the pumpkin was best
and scooted in butt-first so she fit with Daisy-chan.
Forum: Cat community December 26th 18, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By cshenk
to our sekret santa

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 8:51:15 AM UTC-6, ann wrote:
Our package arrived and Mommy let me open it. Thank you. I have
been playing with the toys and eating the...
Forum: Cat community December 26th 18, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat
Meowmie kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I
dezerbz...
Forum: Cat community December 24th 18, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 6
Posted By cshenk
to our sekret santa

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Ours arrived also! I sprayed the catnip on the blanky and P2nya
enjoyed laying on it and 'wriggling. The treats will last a year!
The pot holders are cute, and the...
Forum: Cat community December 22nd 18, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Strange things

It must be dat season again.

Wez got a tree inside da house and all sorts of boxes under it. We know
wez getting toys ana gud stuff to eat soon!

Dere must be more about this all, but we jus see...
Forum: Cat community December 21st 18, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

Pit2nya wrote:

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 3:18:04 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Sigh, it wus time.

Furst dey took Cash fur a dental. He camed back wif no teef stolen.

Den dey...
Forum: Cat community December 19th 18, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Dere iz a roomer dat I iz goin to da TED soon, but I know dat Meowmie
kant possiblee be dat meen. I iz a older kittee now, an I dezerbz to
not hab TEDz pokin an...
Forum: Cat community December 18th 18, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 9
Posted By cshenk
Da Ted trips

Sigh, it wus time.

Furst dey took Cash fur a dental. He camed back wif no teef stolen.

Den dey tooked me. I knew 2 teefs were hurting a little anna so wuz
mai ear. Ted stole 2 teef but mai ear...
Forum: Cat community December 1st 18, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Daisy-chan takes a nap

cshenk wrote:

She stretches and finds a sleeping doggie and wraps her self around
it.

snooze...

A bigger doggie comes over and wraps about her back.

snooze...
Forum: Cat community November 26th 18, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
Daisy-chan takes a nap

She stretches and finds a sleeping doggie and wraps her self around it.

snooze...

A bigger doggie comes over and wraps about her back.

snooze...

Daisy-chan giggles, she finally got the middle...
Forum: Cat community November 22nd 18, 03:57 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 as the sun rises

cshenk wrote:

All good things come to an end. As the sun begins to peek over the
horizon, Kittahs collect to the temple to watch it over the water.

2 doggies take the sides and prepare to...
Forum: Cat community November 18th 18, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Replies: 1
Posted By cshenk
JB2018 as the sun rises

All good things come to an end. As the sun begins to peek over the
horizon, Kittahs collect to the temple to watch it over the water.

2 doggies take the sides and prepare to repeat in ASL-C/D. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500

Forum Jump