Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kathy[_4_]
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 12, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
How much exercise

How do you train a cat to fetch? just throw a small ball? but what
makes them bring it back? Leo just watches it go away.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 13th 12, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
How much exercise

Hi Joy,

I got a laser that you can set to go for 15 min. at a time. Leo was
fascinated with it, but then he sat in front of the source of the light
and stared at it. That worried me.
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 12th 12, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 8
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
How much exercise

Thank you to everyone who answered my post about our new cat's hiding.
He only hides when he wants to sleep undisturbed now. He seems to be
adapting quite quickly.

We got him a cat stand so he...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 10th 12, 03:19 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 6
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
New cat

Tibb, the cat that was lost for 10 days in FL, went to the rainbow
bridge about a month ago. Even friends said they still feel his
presence in our house. But I really wanted another to take his...
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 31st 12, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
What has happened to catnipped

Thank you to all of you who answered my question.
Forum: Cat anecdotes May 27th 12, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
What has happened to catnipped

I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I
miss her.
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 11th 12, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Grass

On 2012-04-09 09:29:59 -0500, dgk said:

On Sat, 07 Apr 2012 21:30:13 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 6th 12, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Grass

I guess I should have mentioned this. He has been to 3 different vets
in the last month, looking for 2nd & 3rd opinions. Tests have also
been done. They showed very minimal kidney trouble and...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour April 6th 12, 03:13 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 10
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Grass

Our 17 year old cat, Tibb, is eating only about 1/16 of his normal
diet. He won't eat any of his wet food (Science diet C/d). But if I
take him outside, he wants to eat grass. Why would he eat...
Forum: Cat anecdotes January 1st 12, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 36
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Automobile Cat!

We have a tabby named Tibb, not exactly the same, but close. He rides
in our motor home, without a cage, but I really don't think he enjoys
it. He hides under the bed until we stop for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 16th 11, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 14
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
OT - Bubbels?

On 2011-06-15 20:48:08 -0500, CatNipped said:

Is Bubbels still off-topic or has it equaled food and biking as now on-topic?

Anyway, does anyone know where I can download it (preferably) or...
Forum: Cat anecdotes June 15th 11, 03:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 20
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
OT - Really discouraged / discussion request

I am so glad you asked this, Lori. I am going to save the thread
because there are so many good answers in it. I have gone along upset
that I don't FEEL my faith or beliefs. Then I got into a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
cats on new sod

On 2011-04-18 16:43:56 -0500, said:

Tibb has been on CD almost all his life and has never had problem
urinating while on it until this last summer after the sod was laid. ...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 19th 11, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
cats on new sod

On 2011-04-18 09:05:20 -0500, hopitus said:

The vet did urinalysis and blood work and an X-ray. 2 vets conferred
but could not figure out what is wrong. Even though I had mentioned
the sod and my...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 11, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
cats on new sod

On 2011-04-18 00:24:46 -0500, said:

news wrote:

Kathy wrote:

Have any of you gotten new sod and a sort time later found that your
cat was sick? What...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 18th 11, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 35
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
cats on new sod

Have any of you gotten new sod and a sort time later found that your
cat was sick? What were the symptoms? That's what happened here.
When he got over that illness, we went to FL (where he got...
Forum: Cat anecdotes April 4th 11, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 33
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
I'm Alive - Warning, Long

Hi, Lori,
I really don't know you, yet I was checking almost every day for any
information about you. Thanks for checking in even though it was very
difficult. I have prayed for you and will...
Forum: Cat health & behaviour March 29th 11, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Replies: 7
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Cats & grass

Why do cats eat grass only to throw it up?
Forum: Cat anecdotes March 4th 11, 05:23 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Tibb is found

On 2011-02-25 13:20:17 -0500, said:

Kathy wrote:

* Thank you for the...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 11, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Tibb is found

On 2011-02-25 13:20:17 -0500, said:

Kathy wrote:

Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 25th 11, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 26
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Tibb is found

Thank you for the purrs and prayers. He was gone for 10 days wandering
around the RV park where there are rattlesnakes, cougers, alligators,
and panthers. That sounds terrible, but it is a...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 20th 11, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Tibb's near

On 2011-02-19 17:33:52 -0500, hopitus said:

On Feb 19, 3:29*pm, wrote:
hopitus wrote:

* You have no way of knowing this but a close friend of mine from FL
*...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 19th 11, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Update on the lost Tibb

On 2011-02-18 17:25:41 -0500, MaryL said:

"Kathy" wrote in message ...
We set out a trap last night and stayed up until 3:45 a.m. We caught 2...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 18th 11, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 4
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Update on the lost Tibb

We set out a trap last night and stayed up until 3:45 a.m. We caught 2
cats, but not Tibb. I am getting scaired. The 2 we caught were small
and very lively. Tibb is 15 years old. He can run,...
Forum: Cat anecdotes February 17th 11, 10:12 PM Posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Replies: 18
Posted By Kathy[_4_]
Tibb's near

To answer all the above questions, I have asked for a reduced rate if
we have to stay longer, and the main person in charge of the campground
has also given me a live trap that they use to trap...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32